PDA

View Full Version : Chesterfield Antique Slate

Dreck
February 21st, 2016, 04:45 PM
One 50ml bottle of Chesterfield Antique Slate, missing but one fill. It's a lovely charcoal-grey color, just like it shows up on the xfountainpens.com website. Unfortunately, it writes just a bit too wet for my liking, and bled through the pages in my Bible when I was making notes in the margin. I'll never use it. I'm going to stick with my beloved IG inks. The chances of one of my students wanting it is slim to none. I know Mike posted a handy guide to PayPal fees a while back, but all I saw were a bunch of slashy lines and numbers. I don't do math (I have a wife for that!). I'm asking $6, figuring that will take care of PP fees and at least come close to covering the cost of a bubble envelope and US postage. If you're outside the US and really want it, PM me and it'll be yours for the actual cost of postage. If you're one of the wonderful benefactors who've donated pens and/or ink to my students and want it, it is yours free of charge.

Curtisvan
February 22nd, 2016, 11:14 PM
Pm sent

Dreck
February 23rd, 2016, 06:57 AM
Thanks! SPF

Sailor Kenshin
February 23rd, 2016, 10:14 AM
SPF?

The ink that protects against sun damage.....

It looks lovely!

Dreck
February 23rd, 2016, 11:26 AM
SPF?

The ink that protects against sun damage.....

It looks lovely!

LOL. If that were the case, I might've kept it. I generally go from fish-belly white to cooked-lobster red with not much inbetween, and without warning.

Curtisvan
February 23rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks so much for the ink. It's very generous.