PDA

View Full Version : Various pencils for sale

fqgouvea
February 25th, 2016, 12:35 PM
I'm hoping to go to the Chicago Pen Show in late April, and I need to start getting some cash for that, so I'll be trying to sell various things I don't use.

I'm just not into pencils (wood or mechanical), but I've managed to find myself in possession of several. I'd like to get rid of these. I confess to having no idea what a reasonable price for them is, so feel free to make offers for individual pencils or for the lot.

1) Eversharp mechanical pencil, gold-filled top, gold button, has some lead in it and seems to work: pushing the button propels lead, and when the button is pushed I can push the lead back in.

2) Eversharp mechanical pencil, gold-filled top, black button. Sticker says "No. 140 $5.00// Use Eversharp Std. Lead". Also seems to be working.

3) Sheaffer Pencil in gray and black. No lead, not sure if it works but suspect not.

4) Red no-name pencil. No lead, not sure if it works.

fqgouvea
March 3rd, 2016, 07:02 AM
I hope bumping once a week is ok... These are still available. I'll leave them up for another week, then probably try evilBay.

The Sheaffer pencil says "Sheaffer'S//Made in USA//Pat'd in USA//350" on the barrell, but I don't know whether this is enough to identify the model.

fqgouvea
March 11th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Still available, but I suspect no one will want them. I'm going to be out of town until March 20, so they'll be available at least that long.

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com

fqgouvea
March 26th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Will be taking these to eBay. Withdrawn for now.

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com