PDA

View Full Version : [WTS][A2-D] Spring Cleaning: Fountain Pens and Custom Pen Pouches

Asian8640
February 26th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Welcome to my Fountain Pen Spring Cleaning Sale! This is a once a year event for me in which I take the time to assess my entire collection and determine what stays and what goes, meaning anything that is not regularly used or dearly loved is being offered up to all of you to purchase. Why pick this time of year you ask? Well, I intend on attending the Long Island Pen Show and would like to have some extra cash on hand. I also have a policy of whatever money I make related to pens stays in pens, and only money related to pens may be spent on pens, so if I want to acquire something new, either I make some pouches or sell off part of the collection. As time progresses, I have a feeling this might get harder as my taste become more expensive and I become more picky with what I pick up, but anyway, I haven't gotten there yet.

This sale is a sale in 2 parts.

**Part 1: Pens**

This year's theme is the all American Pen sale, because all the pens are American Made.

In order to make this sale look sweeter for all of you,
**I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A 2 PEN POUCH WITH ALL PENS PURCHASED**. That's a $15 value. All of them will be made of a denim outer layer for durability purposes. You just have to send me your choice for the color of the inner pouch. Recommendations are Orange or Grey. If you want to upgrade your size without purchasing another pen or no more pens are available, just pick your preferred size on the list below and find the difference between the sale price of your preferred pouch and the sale price of a 2 pen pouch ( 6 pen pouch upgrade $25 - $10 = $15 to upgrade)

IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE PEN:
You can either receive multiple pouches or a single pouch with the sum total of pouch slots (2 pens/4 slots, 3 pens/6 slots, all 4/ 8 slots)

1. [C] Sheaffer's Touchdown Tip Dip: Maroon Body. F1 Steel Nib. Original Seals, brand new sac. There were two cracks in the section that have been sealed and polished smooth. The body has been polished. Purchased at the Long Island Pen show as a project pen. Also includes a spare maroon section, metal sac cover, spare maroon body of slightly different color, and medium nib unit that has been ground to a Hebrew/Arabic Italic nib. If you use the maroon section, you need to purchase a new seal for the nib unit as there is only one seal and that is currently in the fine nib unit inside the currently working section. I am selling this pen because it is too narrow for me. I prefer a section width of 8-10 mm.

**PRICE: $35** because grinding a Hebrew/Arabic Italic on a medium nib is a real pain in the rear end to get smooth. I can switch nibs from the fine to the Hebrew/Arabic Italic upon request.

2. [C -D] Sheaffer Touchdown Admiral in Pastel Blue with Medium Steel Shorter Triumph Nib. The plating on the cap is perfect, however the plating on the metal threads has mostly worn off and if there ever was plating on the nib, it isn't there anymore. Pitting on the side of the nib, but it doesn't affect rigidity nor is there any damage to the tipping. I adjusted the pen for smoothness using 0.3 um mylar backed aluminum oxide abrasive. All seals are in great condition. The body has been re-conditioned to remove any scratches so it is smooth and shiny. I am selling this for two reasons. The first is that the section is too narrow for me to use regularly. As previously stated, my ideal section width is 8-10mm. The second reason for selling is that this pen is just too broad for my handwriting. My preferred line width is 0.26- 0.3mm.

**PRICE: $30**

Please note, in the pictures and verifications, there are two pens that have been sold on reddit.com/r/Pen_Swap please ignore them

[PICTURES AND VERIFICATION](http://imgur.com/a/lKP0u)

**Part 2: Pouches**
If you don't want to buy one of my pens, I am offering reduced prices on ALL my pouches. In order to streamline production and to ensure you get a durable case, I will be making all pouches out of denim. All you need to do is pick a size and inner lining color.
$5 off ALL my cases meaning:

$10 for a 2 pen pouch. Normally $15.

$15 for a 3 pen pouch. Normally $20.

$20 for a 4 pen pouch. Normally $25.

$25 for a 5 pen wrap. Normally $30.

$30 for a 6 pen wrap. Normally $35.

SHIPPING is NOT INCLUDED. All items sent via USPS first class
Prices are mostly firm, but if you think a price is unreasonable, feel free to haggle.

SeminarianMike
February 27th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Where can we see pics of your pen cases ?

Asian8640
February 28th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Here http://imgur.com/a/qQIWQ