Silverbreeze
February 27th, 2016, 11:56 AM
I want some opinions

I have been numbering my InCoWriMo replies

As I know I will be answering INCOWRIMO letters in March

Should I stop numbering Feb 29 or stop when I send the last reply

sharmon202
February 27th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Maybe depends on purpose of numbering? If you need it after or not?

Silverbreeze
February 27th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Well I want to see how many InCoWriMo 2016 replies I write. So it will still be in my journal

I guess the better question is do others want to know or not

distracted_mom
February 27th, 2016, 02:09 PM
So, you will only number the replies you send after Feb 29, if you received the letter prior to Feb 29? (Does that make sense?) Or will you number a reply if the letter was postmarked sometime in February?

I think for my Shannon-logic, I would number anything that was a reply to a letter that was postmarked in February.

Silverbreeze
February 27th, 2016, 02:16 PM
So, you will only number the replies you send after Feb 29, if you received the letter prior to Feb 29? (Does that make sense?) Or will you number a reply if the letter was postmarked sometime in February?

I think for my Shannon-logic, I would number anything that was a reply to a letter that was postmarked in February.

If the Letter I get is Dated as written in February I am counting it as an InCoWriMo reply I am writing. Even if it is postmarked April 15th.

Lady Onogaro
February 27th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I think that anything that is a reply to a February letter should count, especially as you will be getting letters sent as late as Feb. 29th.

distracted_mom
February 27th, 2016, 02:27 PM

If the Letter I get is Dated as written in February I am counting it as an InCoWriMo reply I am writing. Even if it is postmarked April 15th.

Tom, that sounds like an invitation to mess with you! ;)

Silverbreeze
February 27th, 2016, 02:29 PM

Tom, that sounds like an invitation to mess with you! ;)

I got a can of spam and a jello pudding snack pack last year for InCoWriMo.....so....

Chrissy
February 27th, 2016, 02:34 PM
I agree and I would count it too. :)

I started off InCoWriMo by replying to a Christmas card that I received at the end of January.