PDA

View Full Version : SATRUDAY SALE NEW OLD STOCK VACUMATICS, WATERMANS, AND ESTERBROOKS

Rick Krantz
February 27th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Here's another episode of the Saturday pen sale! Few esterbrooks, some new old stock vacumatics, and a few watermans!. mostly affordable and reasonably priced. Check it out, see what you think.

Shipping has changed again, sorry, check it out...

Domestic...
First class $3.00
Priority $7.00

International $12.00

Paypal preferred!

How it works... Send me an email (not a PM, facebook message, or letter) at ckrantz3@msn.com (ckrantz3@msn.com), saying "I want it" not... can you send me a few more pictures, that does not reserve a pen. I will however gladly send you additional pictures, really I will. I'll confirm it's yours, and you sorta pay, in a timely fashion, please. It's that simple....

Left to right....

http://chiltonpens.com/forsale/feb27/feb27sale.jpg

A Esterbrook Dollar pen in the LJ size, and in hard rubber, double rare. early style clip, early style lever. rebuilt, fills, writes! early "gregg" labeled nib, no number. ITEM PRICE $30 SOLD

B Esterbrook J in black lever fill, “medium” marked nib, fills, writes, clean. ITEM PRICE $25

C Esterbrook J in blue, lever fill, 2556 nib, clean fills, writes! ITEM PRICE $40 SOLD

D Esterbrook LJ in blue, lever fill, 2668 nib, clean, fills, writes! ITEM PRICE $40

E End of Day marbled pen in wild plastic. these never last long. "Viceroy" marked clip, light trim wear, rebuilt, with a 14K semi flex nib, fine point. lever fill, ITEM PRICE $40 SOLD

F Waterman Thoroughbred in quartz, red veins, nickel trim, medium 14K waterman #2 flex, writes well. rebuilt, fills, writes, ITEM PRICE $60 SOLD

G Waterman slip cap, not sure of model, clean pen, hooded fine nib, 14K, writes nice, lever fill, wear to cap anodizing, ITEM PRICE $25

H Waterman student pen metal slip cap. later style with a waterman #2 fine semi flex nib. This has the later style comb feed, typically these have a few fins knocked off, this is no exception, does not affect writing. rebuilt, fills, writes,ITEM PRICE $40

I Parker vacumatic major in golden pearl, this pen appears to be new never inked. I could not find a note of ink anywhere, perfect clarity. It has not been rebuilt, but I will be glad to rebuild it for you no charge, signs of sticker residue on cap. Correct Fine 14K parker nib ITEM RICE $95 SOLD

J Parker Vacumatic Junior in golden pearl, this pen appears to be new never inked. I could not find a note of ink anywhere, perfect clarity. It has not been rebuilt, but I will be glad to rebuild it for you no charge, signs of sticker on cap. Correct Fine 14K parker nib ITEM RICE $95 SOLD

K Parker vacumatic major in golden pearl, this pen appears to be new never inked. I could not find a note of ink anywhere, perfect clarity. It has not been rebuilt, but I will be glad to rebuild it for you no charge, signs of sticker residue on cap. Correct Fine 14K parker nib ITEM RICE $95 SOLD

Empty_of_Clouds
February 27th, 2016, 11:22 PM
You know, I had a Parker Vacumatic in golden pearl. Even though it wasn't in mint condition or anything like it, it was my favourite pen. For some reason leaked through the nib unit. So I sent it to a person in the US to have a look. That was last year. Never had it back or heard anything about it again.

Now three come up here and I miss all of them.

Now I'm going to use some bad language, which is very unusual for me. Perhaps the members here can start to appreciate how fucking annoying this can be.

kaisnowbird
February 28th, 2016, 04:13 AM
Three NOS golden vac at such reasonable price all gone is rather annoying.

carlc
February 28th, 2016, 04:30 AM
Isn't G a Waterman Crusader Taperite?

Hawk
February 28th, 2016, 07:00 AM
As far as the three vacs. go, I saw them and wanted them. I really didn't need them so I told Sweetnightingale that I hope they sell soon so I don't change my mind. I got my wish. Thank goodness for the new owner(s). Rick posts his new selection on Saturday but the times vary so it is kind of a crap shoot to spot the listing first. He also had a few pens that languished an became a rerun. Go figure.