PDA

View Full Version : TWSBI Mini

fountainpenkid
December 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm trying build a solid collection of pens I absolutely love...the TWSBI Mini is a great pen, but the design and the feel of it doesn't mix with me well enough. So I'm selling it. In great condition, small micro scratches to cap (very small), and a weird "crack" on the barrel--Philip himself couldn't detect it, and it is not growing or doing anything, and can only be seen at a certain lighting angle--it doesn't detract from aesthetics or performance. Comes in original inner case with piston wrench and silicone grease, and instructions. Medium nib is nice, wet and smooth. Piston is effortless. For more info and pics, see my review: http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/1364-TWSBI-Mini-Review

$35 plus shipping of your choice. OR I'll send you the pen, you restore my 1st gen slender vacumatic when it comes--a good restoration usually costs around that much. (All it would need would be a sac replacement, a light polishing, and a nib tuning if needed) Obviously you must have a good amount of experience restoring pens.
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Best!

Will

fountainpenkid
December 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Trade offer now available---see above!

fountainpenkid
December 10th, 2012, 02:46 PM
BUMP! $30 shipped for fast sale!

fountainpenkid
December 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
ON HOLD for our wonderful Cartoonist laureate. :)

fountainpenkid
December 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM
and...She's SOLD! To our cartoonist laureate :)