PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lot of 7 pens for sale

kaisnowbird
February 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
SOLD

These pens served me well when I first revived my interest in fountain pens a few years ago. But my focus in pens have shifted over time and these workhorses are being neglected.

A few of my slightly ‘fancier’ pens are on sale individually at this thread (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/15256-FS-Montblanc-ST-Dupont-Pilot-Waterman-Dior-Caran-d%E2%80%99Ache-etc).
I’m offering the following seven pens at the price of USD$45 (or AUD$65) plus shipping FOR THE LOT. Payment via Paypal only.

Shipping is at cost from Sydney Australia via Australia Post. For example, 0.5kg parcel to the US is USD$12 flat shipping, and $16 with tracking.

Each pen has been lovingly preserved and is in excellent working condition (see more details below).

1. A.G. Spalding Bros Maple Wood in Orange. Medium nib.
International standard CC filler (does not come with a converter). Near Mint condition.

2. Pilot Metropolitan in Black ZigZag. Medium nib.
Comes with Pilot CON-20 converter. Near Mint condition.

3. Lamy Vista. Buttery smooth Fine nib.
Comes with Lamy converter. The silver Lamy logo is partly faded, otherwise in Near Mint condition.

4. Lamy Safari in Blue. 1.1 mm Italic nib.
Does not come with a converter. I’ll provide a cartridge. It can share the converter with the above Vista. Near Mint condition.

5. Haolilai 601F Gold Flake lacquer. Medium nib.
Discontinued and much sought after model. The lacquer and gold flake is mesmerizing. The picture does not do it justice.
Comes with a converter. Very good condition (clip and gold trim brassing/plating loss).

6. Hero 9018 for Chinese Calligraphy. Fude nib.
Comes with a converter. Near Mint condition.

7. Hero oversized pen (a vintage model). Fine nib.
Comes with a aerometric converter. Very good condition.