PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Lucknow India

roycalligraphy
March 2nd, 2016, 04:25 AM
I started out with a fountain pen very late unfortunately ,but as soon as I bought a lovely Camlin Trinity pen I developed some collector tendencies , now as some people might not know Lucknow is a semi-urban city and with the developing phase there are a very few fountain pen stores here who sell nothing vintage and basically they sell Parker Vectors or the pens you can never afford . Nevertheless I would love to use a vintage flex nibbed fountain pen even though I think I might have to wait for very very long and be financially able to buy one. Take care

jar
March 2nd, 2016, 05:01 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

writingrav
March 2nd, 2016, 05:08 AM
Welcome to the madness. Indulge!

Hawk
March 2nd, 2016, 05:22 AM
Welcome.

distracted_mom
March 2nd, 2016, 06:15 AM
Glad to have you here!

roycalligraphy
March 2nd, 2016, 06:53 AM
Well thanks a bunch people.

Morgaine
March 2nd, 2016, 08:47 AM
Hello and welcome from Wales.

Wahl
March 2nd, 2016, 09:00 AM
:welcome:

Anne
March 2nd, 2016, 12:47 PM
Welcome and Nice handwriting! :)
Have you tried the Flex nib from Fountain Pen Revolution in your own country? I use it in the Serwex MB and Airmail 444 eyedropper.
I really love how flexible and durable it is - very fun to write with.
They are online at fountainpenrevolution.com

roycalligraphy
March 3rd, 2016, 02:47 AM
Have you tried the Flex nib from Fountain Pen Revolution in your own country? I use it in the Serwex MB and Airmail 444 eyedropper.

FPN has a foreign clientele and I don't suppose they sell it here , though I have heard certain Delhi shops have the Servex and the Airmail 444 . Even if FPN sells to the domestic market , they do it through paypal and I haven't got a bank account yet :(

Anne
March 3rd, 2016, 06:48 PM

FPN has a foreign clientele and I don't suppose they sell it here , though I have heard certain Delhi shops have the Servex and the Airmail 444 . Even if FPN sells to the domestic market , they do it through paypal and I haven't got a bank account yet :(

Well, where ever you get it, it is worth it in my opinion :)

Jeph
March 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
:welcome:

southpaw52
March 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
:welcome: to fp geekdom.