PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Christoph Pocket 66 Clear & Model 20 Green

heymatthew
March 11th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Hello all,
The wife and I are parting with a couple of pens. Up for grabs are the following:

1. Franklin Christoph Model 66 Pocket in Clear (Ice) with a Fine Masuyama Italic Nib. Pen is in excellent condition with just very minor signs of normal use, if any. This is my wife's pen and she just doesn't super love it. I have the same pen in Antique Glass and it's a favorite. Nib is crispy and smooth and writes very well. Asking $150 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. Includes original box and pouch (I think).

2. Franklin Christoph Model 20 in Antique Green with a Fine 14k Two-Tone Nib (not original). Pen is in excellent condition with almost no signs of use. I got this in a trade recently, but just don't super love the Model 20 and reach for the Pocket 66 more often. I will also include a Ruthenium (Black Rhodium) Medium Stub nib as well. The nib is from Carolina Pen Company, but I'm not a fan of gold nibs (too soft for me) so I'm including it as I think it looks really sharp on this particular pen. I'm asking $210 for this set shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

I'll sell both together at a 10% discount. Regular PayPal only, please. No trades. Photos available on request, but it may be Sunday before I get around to it as we're going out of town for the weekend.

Thanks,
Matthew

cjl1775
March 12th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I will take the 66 if you still have it, pm follows.

heymatthew
March 13th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Pocket 66 sold. Model 20 withdrawn.