PDA

View Full Version : FS: Green Visconti Millionaire - Like New - $900 shipped

welcmhm
March 14th, 2016, 11:30 AM
For sale is a like new green marble Visconti Millionaire. It is part of a 988 pen limited, numbered production run. Has a very smooth, medium dreamtouch nib, along with a rollerball conversion. The pen was only inked twice, then cleaned and dried. The pen is in pristine, like-new condition with no scratches or other signs of wear. Includes rollerball conversion and tube, case, box, and papers.

Also included is a Visconti traveling ink pot. It was only filled once (with Diamine Blue Velvet), but developed a small stain near the top of the ink window. The ink pot also includes box and instructions.

Free shipping in the continental US, contact me to arrange for international shipping at buyer's expense.

I am selling the pen because I am more a user than a collector and this pen was not being used and is too expensive for me, personally, to let go unused. It is a beautiful pen and wrote extremely smoothly the few times I did use it. Please forgive the poor photos, I had trouble resizing them. Better quality photos are available.