PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning PIF

HoLmeslice
March 14th, 2016, 09:25 PM
I've decided to pay forward some items which have fallen out of my rotation/favor with me, as I progress further into the "abyss" that this lovely hobby affords. Included into a small box is the following:
- three (3) partially filled ink bottles (Noodler's Black, Mont Blanc Daniel Defoe, and Parker Quink Blue-Black; all around 30% or less remaining)
- a few pens I almost never use (1 Baoer 507, 1 Pilot Metro, & a slightly discolored Noodler's Ahab clear demonstrator)
- some ink samples (mostly purchased within the last 2-3 months; one is a 10ml vial of a discontinued surprise ink)
- a random pocket notebook

I'd like to pass on to someone who'll hopefully get more use out of them than I currently am, so here are the terms...

Members residing CONUS are welcome to reply, by simply adding your name to this post. I'll be using random.org to pick the winner on March 26
My apologies to international members, as this PIF would be cost prohibitive to ship outside the US.

Thanks for checking this out, and good luck to all entrants!

Peace and God bless, Q

VertOlive
March 14th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Very nice grab bag you've put up here. That Defoe ink is awesome!

Not an entry, but kudos...

Savager
March 15th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Fantastic PIF! I'm in! Thanks for the chance!
- Savager

deluxe
March 15th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Great PIF. Many thanks!!
Please include my name.

dmitch86
March 15th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Awesome (and very generous) idea! Please count me in. Thanks!

fqgouvea
March 15th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Very nice, lots of useful things. Please add me to the pool.

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com

katherine
March 15th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Please count me in! I'm very curious about the inks you listed.

And in search of a non broken Ahab. -___-; (I can't figure out why mine is drooling...)

Crazyorange
March 15th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Please count me in. Thank you so much. [emoji4]

Terie_Benjamin
March 15th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I would love to be considered. Ty

wangminze
March 15th, 2016, 05:51 PM
I'd also like to take part in this one. Thanks for the opportunity!

Dreck
March 15th, 2016, 06:06 PM
NOT an entry (seriously--if I get any more stuff for my students, I'll have to move my files out of the desk to make room for the pens & ink that have been donated for them), but thanks for doing this. Whoever wins is going to get some neat stuff!

Dronak
March 15th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I'd like to be included in this giveaway. While I could put everything listed to use, I'm mostly interested in the inks. I haven't tried very many inks, because I only used cartridges for many years. Using bottled inks via samples is still pretty new to me, and a chance to try some more that I very likely never have before is always appreciated. Thanks for the offer!

Pharmasweaves
March 16th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Oh I would love to get in on this one :)

jay.is.here
March 17th, 2016, 09:13 AM
good luck to all the participants

Pickwick
March 17th, 2016, 09:31 AM
I'm interested. thank you for the PIF! very generous!

schweitzerp
March 17th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Those inks look great! Put me in, please :)

HoLmeslice
March 17th, 2016, 06:52 PM
This seems to be generating a decent amount of interest, thus far. Thanks to all the entrants, and also all the supporters.

magier412
March 18th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Sounds fun...I'd like to be added. thank you!

hey
March 18th, 2016, 04:33 PM
these terms are agreeable. please choose me. thank you.

Petermor
March 19th, 2016, 01:54 AM
Greetings, Great PIF please included me..If I'm not too late. All will have a good home.

HoLmeslice
March 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Petermor, this PIF is going until next Saturday. You're right on time. My apologies if my previous post indicated otherwise.

chickenbisket
March 21st, 2016, 04:13 AM
I've been considering a metro for a few weeks, and I've always wanted to try a Noodler's pen. Please count me in, and thank you for your enormous generosity.

Fedex22
March 21st, 2016, 07:19 PM
Hi,

I would like to be included in the giveaway. Would love to have the Daniel Defoe ink, or a Pilot Metro.

Thanks and Cheers

Nineninenine
March 25th, 2016, 06:54 AM
This looks like fun. Throwing my name into the hat. Thank you for this!

fountainpagan
March 25th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Very generous pif.
Not an entry, just kudos.

rdcalhoon
March 25th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Please include me also. Most of these would be new to me and I do use the Noodler's Black. Thank you for the chance.

Jaistro
March 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
If I am still on time, (crossing fingers) I'd like to be included as well. Really want to try the Noodler's Ahab. Thank you for the chance.

Ashenden
March 26th, 2016, 11:08 PM
I hope I am in time as well! Thanks for the chance!

HoLmeslice
March 27th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Thanks for all the entries and support for this thread. My apologies to all, as my deadline of yesterday was interrupted by some much needed family time. I'll be posting the winner later this afternoon, so there will be no more entrants considered after this post.

Thanks again, good luck to all, and Happy Easter (US) everyone!

HoLmeslice
March 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
With 21 entries, and a few trips through the random.org list selector, the winning bid belongs to...Terie_Benjamin! Please pm me your name and postage info, and I'll get this box out to you on Monday.

Congrats to all parties involved, and a hearty thanks for following this thread. Once again, Happy Easter everyone (assuming you celebrate it). In the event you don't, enjoy your Sunday evening and the remainder of March.

Savager
March 27th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Congratulations to Terie_Benjamin! And thanks HoLmeslice for a great PIF!

Terie_Benjamin
March 27th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Thank you so much, HoLmeslice.
I can't believe I won. I promise one day when I build up my collection I will be sure to PIF.
You've brightened up a very sad day for me.

fqgouvea
March 27th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the chance!

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com