PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Pilots, Karas Kustoms, Kaweco and Franklin Christoph

heymatthew
March 15th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Hey y'all... Got my eye on another custom pen so I'm letting go of a couple of pens that aren't seeing as much use. For sale are the following (pictures to follow this evening):

SOLD!!! 1. Vintage Pilot Capless (Faceted) with Green Barrel: This pen is in excellent cosmetic condition and functions flawlessly. The nib is a rhodium-plated medium nib. I also have the metal cartridge cover. I'm asking $110 for this shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

2. Vintage Pilot Elite Cross-Hatch: This pen was purchased NOS and carried a few times but it's just a bit too small for me. The cross hatch pattern has a really awesome vintage feel to it. The 18k rhodium nib has been ground to a wonderfully smooth medium italic by Mark Bacas at NibGrinder.com. I'm asking $110 for this shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

WITHDRAWN!!! 3. Karas Kustoms Ink 2.0 with Grey Cap and Barrel and Brass Section: This pen was purchased new as soon as they were available. It's been used for a few fills and it writes and operates flawlessly. It's clipless and makes for a great daily carry in a pocket or pen sleeve. Comes with original box. The steel Bock nib is a fine (I think) and writes wonderfully. I'm asking $75 on this shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

SOLD!!! 4. Kaweco AL Sport Blue: This pen was purchased used by me and as much as I want to love the Kawecos, they just don't do it for me as a daily carry. This one has a fine nib and writes beautifully. Blue barrel shows lots of marks and use from daily carry, but it still has lots of life left. And hey... No need to pay for that "stonewashed" look! Asking $55 shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

SOLD!!! 5. Franklin Christoph Model 20 in Vintage Green: This pen was received in a trade, but looks flawless. The green is a really neat color. The nib is a Medium Cursive Italic from Franklin Christoph. It writes nicely as do all nibs from the FC x Masuyama partnership. I'm asking $120 for this shipped anywhere in the US OBO. NOTE: The nib pictured on the pen is not the nib that is included with purchase. I will replace the nib with the actual nib prior to shipping. If you want the nib pictured (14k Fine), it will be an extra $80.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Best,
Matthew

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160315/05ae05e70721d0ce8bbd88d17e47ab43.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160315/c23bc40c4dba55f808c1cf70a0496546.jpg

mbp
March 15th, 2016, 08:20 AM
PM sent for pilot capless.