PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Sale , Sailor, TWSBI, and free INK !

MRLOVA
December 20th, 2012, 02:55 AM
I need money quick.
I have pens.
Willing to part with these

1. TWSBI Mini - Fine Nib
2. TWSBI Micarta - Fine Nib (yes it is dry, i tried to adjust it myself, but it's still dry)
3. Sailor Professional Gear Slim Orange - Fine Nib

Plus Ink bottles, so far it at Noodlers La Reine Mauve, Caran Darche Saffron , Private Reserve Sherwood Green Fast Dry - The inks have hardly been used and have lots left.

AUD $200 for the whole lot + $20 postage anywhere in the world. If I can fit in with the postage I will throw in extra bottles of ink such as Noodlers Cayenne.

(The Picture I included shows also the TWSBI ROC 100) I can't part with that yet as I love it, unless someone wants to pay extra $40.

Sood
December 20th, 2012, 05:01 AM
How much if I want just the twsbi mini with inks or better everything except the sailor? Interested in everything but the sailor. Don't care much for this particular color. Reply soon

Sood
December 21st, 2012, 04:08 AM
???

MRLOVA
December 23rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Sorry had Laser eye surgery..can't really focus on the comp last few days....
Everything except sailor - , TWSBI Mini and TWSBI Micarta + Inks = $110 + postage

MRLOVA
December 23rd, 2012, 04:04 AM
UPDATE. CURRENTLY ON HOLD .

Sood
December 23rd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Am in Melbourne, can make the payment ASAP for everything except sailor. Lemme know if u r interested. Mail me at soodraghav@gmail.com

MRLOVA
December 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
SOLD - New BUyer, quick payment. Thank you for that will be receiving two ahab flex pens and two extra bottles.

Thanks mate, really needed the cash.