PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 1 week old Lamy2000 Stainless steel and Makrolon

Mastiff
March 25th, 2016, 07:39 PM
2397223973Hello, for your consideration I have TWO iconic Lamy2000 fountain pens: one in stainless steel and one in classic Makrolon.

These pens need no description so I will only include details their respective condition.

1. Lamy 2000k stainless steel.

This pen is less than 1 week old: yes! I only received this pen a few days ago and test drove it. Writes buffer smooth and puts down a wet, satisfying medium line.

In almost brand new condition without any imperfections- see above- less than a week old.

Bought from an AD, comes complete with box and papers, and EVEN the polishing cloth that was known to be discontinued by Lamy- see SBRE Brown's comments.

Absolutely no problem with this pen. The only reason why I am selling is that I quickly sell pens (sometimes immediately after purchasing) when I don't have immediate chemistry with the pen, nothing unusal for me. It cost me to try the pen but it cost YOU less :)

2.Lamy2000 makrolon.

This one is also in excellemnt condition without any discernible marks or imperfections. Lay down relaible fine line. Smooth and never skips.

Unfortunately this pen doesn't come with the box- the box was used to send another pen to a nibmeister and it was never returned to me :)

Also bought from an AD.

I am asking $250 for both pens, plus shipping at cost.

rubinken
March 25th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Please let me know if you are willing to sell the stainless by itself, and, if so, for what price to 98501? Thx, Ken

Mastiff
March 25th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Rubinken: PM sent. Thanks

Mastiff
March 26th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Both pens are available. I am wanting to sell both as a combo, unless I have two separate buyers willing to pay separate shipping. Thanks.

PennySycamore
March 26th, 2016, 08:13 AM
I will definitely take the Stainless Steel pen if anyone wants to buy the makrolon one. I would even go as far as saying I'll cover CONUS shipping for both.

mbp
March 26th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Payment sent.