PDA

View Full Version : My soul....

dougscott
March 29th, 2016, 09:07 AM
...honors yours. A gorgeous piece of black ash burl trimmed in ivory celluloid and red acrylic bears one of the most noble greetings in Hindi -- Namaste!

As always, thanks for looking!

Doug2399823999

fountainpagan
March 29th, 2016, 09:11 AM
For me, it is a really beautiful pen, minus the inlay in the body, Doug. Sorry.

penwash
March 29th, 2016, 01:22 PM
What does the capital K letter on the top of the cap signify?

dougscott
March 29th, 2016, 04:30 PM
For me, it is a really beautiful pen, minus the inlay in the body, Doug. Sorry. No need to apologize -- not everything I do appeals to everyone (ask my wife!) :)

What does the capital K letter on the top of the cap signify?
My little pen operation is called Kairos Pens, and the "K" appears both on my finials and on my nibs. I appreciate your asking!

jackokun
March 29th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I do like it !

fountainpagan
March 30th, 2016, 02:30 AM
No need to apologize -- not everything I do appeals to everyone (ask my wife!) :)

Thank you, Doug.

I have seen the one you have made for that shop. Beautiful!!!

This colour combination is really really nice.:)

penwash
March 30th, 2016, 03:45 PM
My little pen operation is called Kairos Pens, and the "K" appears both on my finials and on my nibs. I appreciate your asking!

Ah, like Kairos in Greek which means a moment in time?

dougscott
March 30th, 2016, 07:11 PM

Ah, like Kairos in Greek which means a moment in time?

Ah -- like Kairos in Greek which means significant time. Any time you take pen in hand to write, it becomes a significant time as it engages all eight lobes of your brain (as opposed to texting, which does not, which is why people send stupid emails and texts!).