PDA

View Full Version : Almost Brand New Pens for Sale (3/30/16)

blazingthrough
March 30th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Trying to fund a custom pen purchase coming up soon, so here are some pens I am selling off. All pens have only been inked once (some are mint and never have been used at all). You can find pictures of these pens here: http://imgur.com/a/qDIEc

Shipping is $5 CONUS with tracking.

1) Pilot Namiki Falcon Medium (sorry, writing sample says B, but it definitely M) Flex Nib Fountain Pen: this is the old version of the pen (it is not the pilot falcon), but has only been used once. There are absolutely no scratches or marks on the pen at all and the pen rarely railroads. It writes an extremely smooth broad, and will come with the original box, papers, and converter. $100 + shipping

2) Lamy Al-Star Blue EF Nib: inked once, and in near mint condition. Comes with a Lamy cartridge but no converter, original box, papers, and the nib writes extremely smoothly. $27

3) Platinum Cool and Platinum Balance F Nib: both inked once and in near mint condition. Comes with platinum converter, and the nibs both write smoothly with some bounce. One for $30, both for $55 pink pen is pending, other is still available

4) Pilot Parallels 2.4 mm and 3.8mm: both inked once and in near mint condition. Come with pilot cartridge and both nibs write smoothly. One for $5, two for $9 pending

5) Pilot Plumix Medium Cursive Italic Nib: both are BRAND NEW and have never been inked (writing sample was written with my own plumix). One for $5, two for $9 pending

6) Ohto Dude Fine/Medium Nib: inked once and in near mint condition. Comes with standard international converter and the nib writes extremely smoothly. $16 pending

7) Ohto Tasche Fine/Medium Nib: inked once and in near mint condition. Comes with standard international converter and the nib writes extremely smoothly. $9 pending

8) Platinum Plaisirs 03 (i wrote medium in writing sample, but it is actually fine) Nib: Inked once and in near mint condition. Comes with platinum cartridge and the nib writes extremely smoothly. $14 for one, $25 for both

9) Kaweco Al Sport Blue F Nib: inked once and in near mint condition. Comes with kaweco cartridge and the nib writes extremely smoothly. $57

dixiehellcat
March 30th, 2016, 08:30 PM
PMed you! :)

Terie_Benjamin
March 30th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Can I see pics of the platinum cool

migo984
March 30th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Can I see pics of the platinum cool

Terie - there are pictures of the Cool if you follow the imgur link in the OP. It's the pink pen.
I have 3 of these pens; they're fantastic writers for the price, with excellent springy steel nibs.

Terie_Benjamin
March 30th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Pm sent. Apologizes the storm is messing up my connection

jskraba
March 30th, 2016, 10:34 PM
PM sent