PDA

View Full Version : Aurora-88p-1960-original-edition-Near-Mint-Boxed Aurora-88

ootudor
April 8th, 2016, 01:07 AM
AURORA 88P FROM THE 60'S.

This is a 100% authentic AURORA 88 P from the end of 60's.

The pen is absolutely gorgeous and in a near mint state - very rare these days. No dings or scratches in any way. Only a minor sign on the cap, barely visible due to cap touching the box . I do mention it, even though it is not visible and is not a sign of any use, but I do want to be as accurate as possible. It is not a ding, or a scratch, merely something 1-2 microns that can be polished out. I do not have polish unfortunately as I never polish my pen. That is the buyer's choice. I only use Renaissance Wax to conserve my pens.. The Gold plating is new, not worn, so it is a clear evidence that the pen is new. I have loaded it with ink once to test the piston and after that cleaned it properly. Comes in it's original aurora 88p display box and a set of papers.

NOTE: Since the papers do not contain the pen's serial number I cannot be sure that these are the original papers for this particular pen but they did come with it when I bought it

This pen comes directly from my collection. I'm selling this pen because it's time to slim down my collection and I hope it will find a new welcoming home!
Looking to get 180 euros for this pen, but offers are welcomed.

ootudor
April 20th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Still available.