PDA

View Full Version : Something new...

dougscott
April 9th, 2016, 04:59 PM
...from Kairos Pens -- the Compact Writer! I love using my high end fountain pens, but often feel uncomfortable carrying them around with me. That usually means I'm consigned to using an unremarkable pen when I'm out and about. However, the Compact Writer is made to travel in pocket or purse. The Compact Writer offers full size comfort and pint sized portability. At just 3.5" long capped, it becomes a standard 5+" writing instrument made with superior components. Each Compact Writer features a steel JoWo nib and takes a standard international cartridge.

I'm very excited about this pen. Made by hand (like all my pens), the Compact Writer is priced well below production pens from other makers. I'd be honored to have you take a look at www.kairospens.com.

Thanks!
Doug

migo984
April 9th, 2016, 05:55 PM
What a great little pen! Very clever; I really like the Fall Harvest colour. Sadly shipping to Australia from the US, even by cheapest option, is so expensive these days :-(

VertOlive
April 9th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Great idea and nice materials; I hope this does well for you!

Crazyorange
April 10th, 2016, 06:02 AM
How does it measure up to a kaweco? Bigger?

fountainpagan
April 10th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Very nice.

But, is it my screen or the picture is huge?

dougscott
April 10th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. As regards the Kaweco, the Compact Writer is about the same size capped as the Lilliput -- 2 or 3 millimeters shorter, actually.