PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Stylographie
April 10th, 2016, 04:59 AM
Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you over here !

New to this site, I have been using fountain pens at an earlly age, gave it up for years, and came back to its use after having found a forgotten Waterman Man 100 in a drawer at home .

I turned back to my Sheaffer Connaisseur, in a search for a new nib, the original one beeing to wide for my writing ( I generally prefere fine nibs for daily use )

I experienced now many nibs and types of pens (vintage and modern) and use them also for drawing or calligraphy purpose. I also appreciate ink tests. I am always opened to new writing experiences.

Kind regards

DaveT
April 10th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Hello and welcome from Indiana.

jar
April 10th, 2016, 07:10 AM
The Man 100 is still one of the all-time great pens.

Hawk
April 10th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Welcome.

Estilografico
April 10th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Greetings and Welcome, Stylographie. You have a very nice pen. Regards from Baja, México!!

Wahl
April 10th, 2016, 12:39 PM
:welcome:

VertOlive
April 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Welcome and welcome!

southpaw52
April 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Welcome, glad you have joined.

snowbear
April 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Welcome aboard.

Anne
April 10th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Welcome!:) Which pen/s of yours are a favorite for drawing?

Stylographie
April 11th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Thank you all for your warm greetings.

The Man 100 is still one of the all-time great pens.

Yes indeed, I would not say I do not aggree with you ! It is a true beauty, classical, but with a great nib !

Greetings and Welcome, Stylographie. You have a very nice pen. Regards from Baja, México!!

Thank you ! I have some different pens, each with its character, and a great pleasure to use one after another.

Welcome!:) Which pen/s of yours are a favorite for drawing?

I often draw with any of my pens, I generally draw the pen I am using at the time I am using it, that is with itself, making of it a kind of " self-portrait " ... It can be a Faber Castell oak Wood Ondoro or a Pilot Bamboo or whatever other pen.
My favorite may be my Lamy Dialog3 14k, EF , palladium finish.

Bisquitlips
April 19th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Welcome from Missouri!

Glad your are here!