PDA

View Full Version : A BIG THANK YOU

grandmia
April 10th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Hi all

A quick message to say a BIG thank you and to give a little support to other pen reviewers.

https://youtu.be/fmFC-4vjzkI

fountainpagan
April 10th, 2016, 09:09 AM
A big thank you to you, Stefan.

Thank you for your reviews, and some beauties I have dicovered thanks to your videos.

Lady Onogaro
April 10th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Thank you Stef; I have enjoyed your videos and look forward to future videos.

Jon Szanto
April 10th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Nicely done, Stef. A classy and light-hearted response to some of the cruft we all face.

earthdawn
April 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Congrats on the milestone !!!

Could not agree more.

The more variety and different styles of reviews the better. Everyone looks for something different in a review.

I always look forward to your reviews and especially the videos you do of the Pen Shows !!!

In the end the videos preserve and archive the pens. The more reviews out there the more pens people can search for to see up close and personal.

Keep up the great work Steph :thumb:

MrPeeps
April 10th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Congrats Stef,
Love your style and cant wait for more videos!

MrPeeps
April 10th, 2016, 12:48 PM
p.s hope you got the pen back ok!

Empty_of_Clouds
April 10th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Nice to put a face to the name. Of course I don't believe for a moment that he threw a Montblanc pen into the canal... :cry:

TSherbs
April 10th, 2016, 02:37 PM
haha

perfect

your vids are nonpareil

Pterodactylus
April 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Nice to put a face to the name. Of course I don't believe for a moment that he threw a Montblanc pen into the canal... :cry:

I really hope he did not, already saw it coming watching the video and thought ...No....Not really....Nnnnoooooo.......
And you are right, it's really nice to see a face belonging to the well known voice.

pengeezer
April 10th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Could have been one of those fake 144 MB's....but then again,maybe not. Guess he's now on
MB's persona non grata list.

Good video,Stef....I now own a very clean Onoto 5601 in hatched pattern after seeing your video on it--same hatched
color pattern as on your video.

John

grandmia
April 11th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Thank you all for your replies and comments.

P.S. Does anyone know of a good scuba diving school ?

Hawk
April 11th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Yes, but it would take them a long time to swim across the pond. They charge by the hour.

penwash
April 11th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Thank you all for your replies and comments.

P.S. Does anyone know of a good scuba diving school ?

Hi Stef,
That is an awesome video. And a big congratulations for on your 1 mil. viewer milestone.

I was expecting a "blooper" section at the end of the video with you wading into the river fishing for that MB :)

Bogon07
April 11th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Stef congratulations on reaching one Million.