PDA

View Full Version : [WTS] Fountain Pen Pouches

Asian8640
April 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
http://imgur.com/a/uxq4v

A month ago I was going to sell some pouches made of leftover fabric from the Long Island Pen Show, but I haven't had time to use the sewing machine for a month. I had put myself on a list for Franklin Christoph Model 2 Italian Ice and the payment time is approaching. I'm short $70 because I haven't had time to make new product like I thought I would. As such, I have a few items that were pre made during the past year which were asked for but the purchaser backed out, leaving me with a few extras. I'm hoping to sell these quick to cover costs. All of them work, but one of them is extraordinarily ugly.

Despite constant warning that the color choice was going to be horrid, the client insisted I make it, spent four hours on it fighting the material, and finally when it was finished, left me out to dry. It is a nine pen wrap made of felt and nylon. The pouches are normal size and will not fit much larger than a Platinum 3776 in width. It has many layers, making it extremely durable and the felt is very soft as well as high quality. I would like 10 for it as it took oodles of work, is functional, but looks ugly as sin.

The second pouch is one of my earliest works in tan and orange. It fits normal size pens, but the pouches are 4.25 inches long so pens will stick out further than I normally have. However, to compensate, the top portion is much longer than my normal pouches. It would make a great pouch if tou want to carry all pocket pens. Works fine, but isn't the nicest looking pouch. I would like $15 for this pouch.

The last one is beautiful. It has clean lines and is made of Denim and Burgandy cotton. The pouches are long at seven inches and double wide. It was made for a customer who wanted to fit the largest pens in his collection easily. It will swallow up an AA powered maglite. I would like $35 for this pouch.

Shipping is $5 for each item.