PDA

View Full Version : Hello from San Diego!

Blewis
April 17th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Hello I am Brian from San Diego, new to this world, and excited I found this place. Can't wait to learn all I can from you guys. I bought my first pen a few days ago and already on the hunt for more. I have a few other addictions as well, what's one more right.. thanks

jar
April 17th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Pira
April 17th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Welcome to the happy madness :)

southpaw52
April 17th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Brain, welcome to the the wonderful world of fountain pens and ink.

Wahl
April 17th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Hi Brian :welcome:

Jon Szanto
April 17th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hey there, welcome to the Fountain Pen Geeks forums - from a fellow San Diegan! Smaller than the largest pen fora, larger than some, you'll find a comfortable community of pen-centric people here, with a growing body of posts, reviews, and group knowledge. Mostly, you'll find people who are enthusiastic about fountain pens, and fountain pen people.

Join in!

:bounce:
:bounce::bounce:
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
:bounce: :welcome: :bounce:
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
:bounce::bounce:
:bounce:

Regards,
Jon

Anne
April 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Welcome Brian, I am glad that you joined us!:)

VertOlive
April 22nd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Welcome. So, out with it, what pen did you buy? Did you remember to get ink? We want to hear all about it!

Hawk
April 22nd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Welcome.

DaveT
April 23rd, 2016, 06:38 AM
Brian, hello and welcome from Indiana!

Blewis
April 23rd, 2016, 09:24 AM
Haha, I remembered ink but forgot the silicone grease. .so I am using a cartridge in my new fc pocket 40! I love it, can't wait to eyedropper it!

VertOlive
April 23rd, 2016, 11:17 PM
Love FCs, I have four of 'em!

Estilografico
April 26th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Hello, Brian!! Greetings from your neighbor in Baja, Mexico. Glad that there are geeks near. As Jon said, SD has a small pen fora, but I believe it will get bigger. Hope you learn from all the experts and noobs (like me, of course) and have fun!! What is the pen you recently bought? My first love was a Lamy Vista, but then a blonde Scheaffer Targa came alone and stole my heart. I'm in the hunt of more chicks, pardon, pens. :welcome: