PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Sailor Sapporo Starburst Galaxy ef

bluesea
April 18th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Haven't owned it very long and I'm really bummed out listing this pen. Reason I'm sell is not long after buying new from nibs.com, I started changing writing grip and considerably lightening my writing pressure. Still need to lighten writing pressure for dip nibs, but pen angle is now running 42-45°. I'm not getting the line I want from it anymore, although its a *very* small change.

Hasn't been used extensively, and has never left my desk. There is one very light 3mm scratch about 13-15mm on the barrel below the cap. You can just see it in the pic. Most scratch-like lines are not scratches. The usual micro-scratches etc. Check out what I paid at nibs.com.

I'd prefer to ship in the US., and not looking for any trades. Someone is going to be *very* stoked with this.

- comes w/box, converter, and box of Sei-Boku cartridges
- $160 w/free priority shipping

thumbnail
http://i.imgur.com/5A1oAMzl.jpg (http://imgur.com/5A1oAMz)

dowales
April 19th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful pen. I was wondering if there is a second sratch on base of barrel? I cannot tell with this current picture Thanks

bluesea
April 19th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful pen. I was wondering if there is a second sratch on base of barrel? I cannot tell with this current picture Thanks

Ill check it out when I get home, but where exactly is it? I may be wrong but if there's a scratch, it probably can't be seen in this pic.

bluesea
April 19th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I'm going to describe a scratch as one I can feel with my fingernail, regardless of how light that may be, or how difficult it is to see.

No, I do not see any other scratches on the pen.

earthdawn
April 19th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Anyone interested I will say this is a FANTASTIC price and if I did not have gorilla paws I would have snatched this up yesterday at 2:09 pm lol

It is a beautiful pen in person that you will rarely see in the wild.

Great seller as well.

katherine
April 19th, 2016, 08:52 PM
+1 to awesome seller!