PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Lamy 2000 (f), Platinum 3776 (b), Italix Parson's Essential (stub)

hey
April 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Hey!

I have three pens for sale for you kind folks today!

As of yet, I don't have any pictures taken, but these are all pretty classic pens, so they're not really necessary...of course, if you're a serious buyer I can provide pictures and/or writing samples until I post pics later this week.

Lamy 2000 - The myth...the legend...the Lamy 2000. In excellent condition, with no flaws or scratches or anything. Equipped with a nice wet 14k (platinum plated?) fine nib with the classic Lamy 'sweetspot'...i don't know what else to say: large capacity piston filler with ink window, semi-hooded nib, textured makrolon outer, spring-loaded clip, stainless steel section, cool bauhaus design...This pen can be yours today for only $95! plus actual shipping.

Platinum 3776 Century - This pen is super cool. It is made out of acrylic in Platinum's 'bourgogne' finish, which is a translucent bright-wine-color. The nib is a #6 14k broad (more like a western medium/broad) made out of a gold that matches the gold accents on the barrel and cap. C/C filled with Platinum's proprietary converter. The cap has Platinum's new 'slip and seal' inner cap and spring which, according to them, can keep the pen from drying out for up to 24 months. Also in excellent condition, this pen can be yours today for only $85! plus actual shipping

Italix Parson's Essential - This pen is very classy. Straight from the atelier of Peter Ford at Mr. Pen, the two-tone steel #5 nib has been ground to a very smooth broad cursive stub (it's pretty italic-y). The barrel is brass with a cool black piano lacquer (it looks like a grand piano), so it's very heavy and luxurious-feeling. Twist cap with some sort of gold Celtic-knot motif wrapping it and a stiff gold clip. Classic cigar shape, outfitted with a Schmidt converter that, like all Standard International Converters, tends to run a bit dry after extended writing. Flawless except for the cap, which has a tiny chip on it showing the brass underneath, which, of course, I can send pictures of if needed. This pen can be yours today for only $50! plus actual shipping

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk, private message me!

Thanks!

JerryVK
April 19th, 2016, 07:50 AM
PM sent.

Curtisvan
April 19th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Any photos or writing samples?

Woody
April 19th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Is the Platinum gone yet?

hey
April 21st, 2016, 06:41 PM
bump! pictures coming soon!!!! just pm me!!! buy now!!!!!!