PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Geha Goldschwing 725

akafridi3
April 25th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Geha Goldschwing 725

This is a rare german pen, hard to find in this condition.

Pen is in very good condition, shiny and no brassing. There is a small crack in the cap that has been sealed, hardly even noticeable and doesn't affect the function of pen.

Piston filler works as it should and applied silicon grease to it. Blue ink window. Geha Reserve tank.

Love the looks of that inlaid nib! It is a 14k oblique medium nib that i would classify as a semi-flex. Nib is soft and springy, gives you good line variation and a nice flare to your writing. Has a stub like character, giving natural line variation.

Asking $115 shipped
Will ship with USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking
Paypal and US shipping only

Message me if interested

Thanks,

Asif

penwash
April 25th, 2016, 04:26 PM
That's a cool pen.

Geha gold nibs are wonderfully springy and flexible.
It reminds me a lot of vintage Pelikan nibs.

vPro
April 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Geha sure is a very underrated and unknown brand even though they used to complete with Pelikan until the brand was bought by Pelikan. They made excellent pens; from school pens to their top-tier models, the pens are durable, well made and with great nibs. The reserve tank is a nifty feature albeit a bit gimmicky if you always keep an eye on the ink level.
The Goldschwinge sure is one of the rarer models and that's a very nice price considering the pen is in the USA. Best of luck selling :)