PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

Lovementos
April 27th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Time for some spring cleaning!

Prices are in USD and does not include shipping. I would prefer to stick with US/Canada buyers only due to shipping expenses.
If you have any questions, let me know!

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/IMG_07861_zps1ddv7gho.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/IMG_07851_zpsldkxa1ls.jpg

Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green - $95
Medium steel nib. C/C. Twist cap. Some minor signs of usage as well, but this pen was at most, inked 3 times. A very pretty pen with Rhodium trim. I have the box for this pen, but it is quite bulky, and may add to the shipping cost. The strap that holds the pen also came off on one end, but I think it can be fixed, I just have not found time to do it.

Reden’s Gold-Plated Barley Corn – SOLD
Medium steel nib. C/C. Very good condition. Snap cap. This was a NOS pen that was dipped once to test. A great writer. The barley corn pattern feels very nice. The cap has what looks to be like black smudges—not really noticeable unless you were looking for it. No effect on its functionality whatsoever, though. No converter included.

Sailor Sapporo/Professional Gear Slim Blueberry – SOLD
Fine 14K nib. C/C. Twist cap. Dip-tested only. Smooth writer. Comes with original box. Converter not included.

Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $25
Medium steel nib. C/C. Filled once, so it looks new. A smooth writer. A little on the heavier side. Comes with a converter and a box.

Pelikan M75 Go! - $23
NOS with a medium nib (I think). Piston filler. There is a small crack near the blind cap, but as far as I can tell, it should not affect the pen’s performance. Comes with a box.

Pilot Prera - $30
Medium stub nib. C/C. Lightly used. Comes with a box and converter.

Serwex Bundle - $33
A handful of Serwex fountain pens that have been lightly used: Serwex 162 (Fine x 2), Serwex MB (F Stub), Serwex 362 (M), Serwex 962 (F), Serwex 1362 (F), and Serwex 77TR (F)

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please.

The pen would be sent through Canada Post unless told otherwise. Tracked shipping to the US is about $20. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility. I would prefer buyers from US and Canada, as shipping elsewhere can be expensive. If desired, a shipping estimate can be provided. For some pens (depending on the value), shipping estimates provided will include tracking numbers.

No returns accepted unless my description of the pen’s condition is different from the actual pen received.

I will try to ship the pen within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.

fqgouvea
April 28th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $30
Medium steel nib. C/C. Filled once, so it looks new. A smooth writer. A little on the heavier side. Comes with a converter and a box.

So that's what those are! I got one but never learned the model name. They are nice pens, and that's a fair price.

Lovementos
May 18th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Price reduced

cjl1775
May 19th, 2016, 09:53 AM
PM incoming

Benedict
June 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green - Does this come with a converter?

Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $25 - I'll take this one.

What is the third pen in the second photo? Black/silver.

Benedict
June 6th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green - Does this come with a converter? Nib size?

Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $25 - I'll take this one.

What is the third pen in the second photo? Black/silver.

Benedict

gauravdutt
September 5th, 2020, 01:38 AM
Sir,

I wish to purchase the Serwex pens bundle. Please send me your quote for the same.

Thankyour very much.

Serwex Bundle - $33
A handful of Serwex fountain pens that have been lightly used: Serwex 162 (Fine x 2), Serwex MB (F Stub), Serwex 362 (M), Serwex 962 (F), Serwex 1362 (F), and Serwex 77TR (F)