PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Pilot Metropolitan M nib & Diamine, Iroshizuku Inks

quickthorn
May 2nd, 2016, 12:58 AM
I have for sale a gold Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen with zig-zag barrel pattern and a medium nib. Pen has been inked once, used for less than an hour before being thoroughly cleaned and returned to its box. In perfect condition. Box, squeeze converter, and Pilot Blue cartridge included. Selling for $17 shipped (continental US only).

Also for sale is a full, unused 40 ml bottle of Diamine 150th Anniversary Ink in Silver Fox. Selling for $20 shipped (US only).

Full, unused bottle of Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo (Moonlit Night), this is the smaller bottle size of the dark teal/turquoise ink. Selling for $15 shipped (continental US only).

Full, unused bottle of Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji, this is the smaller bottle size of the dark pink/magenta ink. Selling for $15 shipped (continental US only).

I'm open to trade offers for all/part, I'd be especially interested in trading for other inks, especially other Iroshizuku inks.