PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Want to sell or trade BNIB Montblanc WE Verne, Mann plus Silver Solitaire Doue F

Chrissy
May 9th, 2016, 02:57 AM
I've decided to part with two of my Montblanc Writers Editions: the Jules Verne and the Thomas Mann, as they have never been inked. Plus I also have a Silver & GP trim Solitaire Doue 146 that has also never been inked.

All of these have Montblanc factory fitted F nibs.

The Verne has always had a F nib and that is marked on the box. The Mann went back to Montblanc for a free nib exchange to an F nib. The silver capped Solitare Doue has always had a F nib.

I'm open to suggestions about exchanges for these. I can exchange within the UK, or this month I can bring them to the US and exchange them there.

I currently have hankerings for Omas Paragons, Aurora Optimas, or maybe even some of the Pelikan Cities pens. My current FP shift is towards pretty marbled barrels rather than single coloured pens, although I have always had a hankering for a Mb Christie. The problem there is that I've never seen one with a F nib and I don't want one with a M nib. So that's why I never had one.

I have seen a couple of very nice Stipula FP's recently too. The criteria here is that the pens I would consider have to be piston fillers with gold nibs.

Please feel free to PM me.