PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

UnKoolMusic
May 9th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Decided to search out and find me a message forum to help not only increase my knowledge of fountain pens but to also help increase my writing talents and link with other like minded folks.

distracted_mom
May 9th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Welcome! What do you like to write?

jar
May 9th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Anne
May 9th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Hello And Welcome!:)

UnKoolMusic
May 9th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Welcome! What do you like to write?

Thanks.
and I like to write just about everything (if I understood the question correctly). I definitely keep a pocket notebook or two on me for work (I currently work retail), I like to write notes about music ideas I have. I write down general ideas and also notes on books I am currently digesting.

if the question was my favorite pen, currently I have a 'Manuscript' from an art-store that has an Italic nib which is my favorite pen thus far (I have 3). followed by my Lamy Safari.

Abra-Scriptdabra? lol

Thanks!

Hawk
May 9th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Welcome.

distracted_mom
May 9th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Thanks.
and I like to write just about everything (if I understood the question correctly). I definitely keep a pocket notebook or two on me for work (I currently work retail), I like to write notes about music ideas I have. I write down general ideas and also notes on books I am currently digesting.

if the question was my favorite pen, currently I have a 'Manuscript' from an art-store that has an Italic nib which is my favorite pen thus far (I have 3). followed by my Lamy Safari.

Abra-Scriptdabra? lol

Thanks!

I meant topics, but I also appreciate the "write with" answer! I'm also a note-taker when I read. I'm working on my third notebook of notes on the books my book club had read over the last 13 year.

southpaw52
May 10th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Welcome, to fp geekdom.

DaveT
May 10th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Hello and welcome from Indiana!

Morgaine
May 11th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Hello and welcome

Wahl
May 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM
:welcome:

Pira
May 11th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

I'd like to add that you can work on your sketching/drawing/doodling skills with pens if you are so inclined.... and share them here as well. :D

*waves pompoms*

VertOlive
May 11th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Welcome. What ink are you using in your Lamy?