PDA

View Full Version : SOLD PFS: Sheaffer Valor GT set w/ 14K Medium FP + BP

jackokun
May 13th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Good Morning,

I am clearing out some of the pens in my collection, nothing wrong with any of them, in fact some of them very dear to me in one way or another, but they are not making my day to day rotation and I would like them to find a more suitable home.

Please PM with any questions. payment by paypal. Price include shipping CONUS/CAN . Pen will be shipped from Calgary, Canada unless depend on the timing I can ship from US (which means the pen(s) will reach you faster ). International interest is welcomed, however shipping will be extra.

Sheaffer Valor GT set w/ 14K Medium + Ballpoint : 250$
Includes Fountain pen Gold Trim and matching ballpoint. Ballpoint has never been used and the fountain pen is the one with an inlaid nib and has been inked 2/3 times at the comes with its original converter. This is the first generation made in Italy as far as I know, purchased new but I dont have the box anymore. - careful inspection noted some very minor loss in plating on the back of the FP cap band and minor scuffon the resin near said band - please see last picture

thanks for looking !

Jack

jackokun
May 18th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Open to trades as well!