PDA

View Full Version : HUGE WEEKEND 23 PEN SALE! ALL VINTAGE! NEAT GROUP!

Rick Krantz
May 20th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Regular Saturday sale, here it is... mixed bunch, all working unless specified.

First email that says "I want it" gets it... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com No personal messages, replies to threads, etc...

Paypal payment expected in a close proximity to when you claim it to when I tell you it is yours. If you do not have arrangements with me, I will sell it to the next person that inquires. Sorry, too many people are trying to claim stuff then vanishing for hours or days. I monitor emails all day.

Shipping:

$3 domestic first class
$7 domestic priority
$10 international

well, that's about it... here we go... from left to right...

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/may21/may21pensale.jpg

A Esterbrook dollar pen black, in the SJ size, bandless, with the engraved bands, I think this is a rare pen, I have never seen one. there is light rust/corrosion to the clip. rebuilt, fills, writes, lever filler, 1550 nib. ITEM PRICE $45 SOLD

B Esterbrook J in gray, nice pen, it has a light ring around where the clip spun on the cap, I have reduced it to almost invisible. lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes 2668 nib. ITEM PRICE $25

C Parker Pastel in Mauve, ringtop, medium point lucky curve nib, button filler, chip in cap lip, uncommon pen. ITEM PRICE $40

D Parker Vacumatic in golden pearl. nice clean vac, fine 14K parker vacumatic nib, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $65 SOLD

E Parker challenger in gray and black marble. Chrome trim in decent shape, button filler, fine 14K parker nib, has a light amount of flex. ITEM PRICE $50

F Parker VS in black, metal cap. Button filler, rebuilt, fills, writes, clean pen, correct Parker VS series nib, fine point. ITEM PRICE $55 SOLD

G Parker 45 in solid green, 14K medium point, with converter, ITEM PRICE $30 SOLD

H Ajax bulb filler in green marble. 14K fine point, neat pen made in Philadelphia. ITEM PRICE $25

I Wearever in green stripe, another cool looker… lever fill, alloy fine point. ITEM PRICE $15 SOLD

J Wearever in silver stripe plastic, cool looking pen, lever fill, alloy fine point with a little flex. ITEM PRICE $20 SOLD

K Locktite combo in wild swirl celluloid. Insanely huge alloy fine ish/medium point, lever fill, pencil needs lead, eraser dried, ITEM PRICE $20

L Non Name in wild black with green swirls. lever filler, alloy fine point nib, great looking pen. ITEM PRICE $30 SOLD

M Majestic in snakeskin. lever filler, alloy fine nib, another cool pen. some corrosion at top of clip. ITEM PRICE $30

N End of day in wild colors. lever filler, marked Viceroy. fine alloy nib, pretty pen. ITEM PRICE $45

O Eversharp Skyline in green standard sized, 14K fine semi flex nib, cap has a couple light marks, very presentable. Lever has plating wear. Pen has a slight barrel warp to it, where you can notice it if you spin it. This is going to be a semi flex nib on the cheap, so take advantage, pen writes great! ITEM PRICE $40 SOLD

P Waterman slip cap, later pen, something like a crusader? lever fill, hooded nib, 14K fine, with a little bit of flex. Cool pen, cap is aluminum. ITEM PRICE $40

Q Waterman slip cap, later pen, cartridge convertor fill, alloy fine nib, crack and end of barrel, won't affect writing, empty cartridge included, but I think it is no good. ITEM PRICE $10

R Montblanc thin model in blue. The black fill is missing from the barrel end around the snow cap, slip cap pen, model not known to me, cartridge pen, may accept a converter, not sure. It has a nice smooth writing fine point nib, is it 14K? not sure. Empty cartridge included, nice pen. ITEM PRICE $50 SOLD

S Sheaffer balance in green marble. this one sat in something that slightly melted the cap and barrel on the surface it sat on. While I made it presentable, it looks decent, it is a user grade pen. 3-25 firm fine. lever fill, writes decent. ITEM PRICE $40

T Sheaffer TD in black metal cap, gold filled trim. new sac and o ring, two tone non conical fine 14K nib, cool pen. ITEM PRICE $40

U Sheaffer TD in green, new sac and O ring, two tone non conical fine 14K nib, nice pen. ITEM PRICE $40 SOLD

V Sheaffer lady 630 in brushed gold finish. I believe a fine 14K nib, converter fill. stickered ITEM PRICE $20

W Sheaffer lady 630 in brushed metal finish. Alloy fine point, button converter fill, stickered. ITEM PRICE $25

edteach
May 21st, 2016, 05:34 AM
I will take I and U

Neo
May 21st, 2016, 05:37 AM
I will take I and U

You need to send him an email to complete the sale.

edteach
May 21st, 2016, 06:04 AM
I will take I and U

You need to send him an email to complete the sale.

thanks

nic_v5
May 25th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Just confirming you received payment for L.

Thanks,

Nicholas

Lady Onogaro
May 25th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Just confirming you received payment for L.

Thanks,

Nicholas

Nicholas--You need to email him directly to get confirmation: "First email that says "I want it" gets it... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com No personal messages, replies to threads, etc..."

edteach
May 26th, 2016, 04:35 AM
I have never dealt with Rick before. How long after you get the its yours and after you pay does he ship? Where is he out of? Thanks.

nic_v5
May 26th, 2016, 06:10 AM
I have never dealt with Rick before. How long after you get the its yours and after you pay does he ship? Where is he out of? Thanks.

This is my first time buying from Rick as well. I emailed him last night and within 2 hours he replied saying everything had shipped. He sells trays of pens at a time so he often has a lot of boxes to ship out at the beginning of the week.

He has a great reputation so I'm sure I'll be completely satisfied with this purchase. I expect my package to arrive by this weekend.

penwash
May 26th, 2016, 08:27 AM

I have bought from Rick. He's a real deal seller.
A few days + however long USPS do their job.

I think he's in the East Coast, don't recall exactly where.

FredRydr
May 27th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Central Pennsylvania USA

Fred

Hawk
June 3rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
You can't go wrong with Rick. Sometimes it takes him a few days to ship. He has a life outside of pens. Never heard anything negative about him or the way he conducts business. Buy something I want so I won't buy all of the good ones.

edteach
June 4th, 2016, 05:25 AM
I received my pens, Packaged well and very nice. Love the touch down