PDA

View Full Version : FS Parker 51, 61, Vacumatic And Sheaffer Snorkel Set

mastersmith
January 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I have for sale today

1.) A Parker 51 Vacumatic in Black with a Fine 14k nib. It has a grey Lustraloy cap with a blue diamond clip. Is missing the Jewel and needs to be restored. Light scuffs and scratches, nothing major. $75

2.) A Parker 51 Vacumatic in Black with a fine 14k nib. Dated T6. It's got a grey Lustraloy cap that's missing the clip and Jewel, and also needs to be restored. The section has one scratch, otherwise its in pretty good shape for a 60 year old pen. $55

3.) A second quarter of 1943 Parker Vacumatic Debutante(?) in Emerald Pearl. It measures about 120 mm capped. It's a really pretty little pen, it just needs a new sack- a thing I have neither the time or the money to do. $50 (ON HOLD)

4.) A Parker 61 in Grey with a Fine 14k Gold nib. It's only got minor scratches, no dings or dents arrow is intact. It fills and writes well for me, though maybe on the dry side. I don't know anything about the date on this one. $60

5.) Sheaffer Saratoga Snokel Pen and Pencil Set in almost mint condition. It fills with water just fine, and I couldn't find a drop of ink in it. It's got a 14k two tone nib that has F3 on it. $75

I've also got several bottles of Parker Penman Mocha. I'd knock a few dollars of the price I have listed if bought with one of these pens.

Shipping will be $6 and I will combine shipping. Please contact me with questions and offers.

fountainpenkid
January 15th, 2013, 04:33 PM
So Tyler didn't restore the vacumatic under warranty?

mastersmith
January 15th, 2013, 04:42 PM
So Tyler didn't restore the vacumatic under warranty?

No, he said it had to be the original owner.

fountainpenkid
January 15th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Ah. Well good luck with your sale. I hope they sell!

snedwos
January 15th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Have you got more pictures of the Vac? I might be very very interested...

mastersmith
January 15th, 2013, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=snedwos;14742]Have you got more pictures of the Vac? I might be very very interested...

mastersmith
January 15th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Have you got more pictures of the Vac? I might be very very interested...

There you go! Anything more specific?

snedwos
January 16th, 2013, 05:44 AM
What is the nib like? It is beautiful.

mastersmith
January 16th, 2013, 07:55 AM
What is the nib like? It is beautiful.

Here you go! It's a smooth fine line. It's a little thicker than the 51, but still what I would consider a fine.

snedwos
January 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Edited

Sorry, I wrote this and then decided I wanted to think about it a bit more... I didn't think I'd hit submit...

fountainpenkid
January 16th, 2013, 02:54 PM
3rd FPGeek owner of that pen, congrats! (I bought it first, sold it to mastersmith, and now...) Maybe we should pass it around to everyone here (;))

mastersmith
January 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Gah, FINE... I'll take it!

Can you please pm me your address? I notice that your profile says Spain. The shipping to would be higher if that's the case.

mastersmith
January 17th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Vacumatic is ON HOLD pending a decision.

mastersmith
January 18th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Vacumatic is SOLD. All others still available.

Saintpaulia
February 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Dear Master, is the Parker 61 still available? And if so, some pics would be welcome. Thanks! Breck

mastersmith
February 18th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Dear Master, is the Parker 61 still available? And if so, some pics would be welcome. Thanks! Breck
Well, the pen is still available, but I just checked and it has a small crack in the section that leaks ink.

Saintpaulia
February 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Well, the pen is still available, but I just checked and it has a small crack in the section that leaks ink.

OUCH! That's too bad. Still sections can be found and the pen refurbished. Good luck!