PDA

View Full Version : Pen Posse It Begins Again Edition

AltecGreen
May 30th, 2016, 09:48 AM
It's time to start the Ink testing Stations again. We'll probably sort the existing ink vials and discuss what inks make the cut for this year. Of course, we will have the other usual Pen Posse stuff like washi tape.

Sunday June 5th

1:00 pm

Peter's Cafe
10 El Camino Real
Millbrae, CA 94030

Jerome Tarshis
May 30th, 2016, 03:52 PM
It does get more and more exciting. Or at least feverish. I'll be away from California next weekend, so I'll have to miss the first uptick of pen-show fever, but will rejoin the crowd later.

Gertyyeds
October 13th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Welcome back to Pen Posse It begins again edition. I'm going to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting our team, the writers and photographers that we have by purchasing their work and encouraging our content creators http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria-kopp/essay-writing-payments_b_14793970.html. We really do appreciate it but what makes the greatest difference for us is when individuals tell their friends about our site, whether through social media or through word of mouth.

Farmboy
October 14th, 2022, 01:56 AM
For the record I didn’t bump this thread to the top but clairvoyant Gerty clearly knew we were going to meet in Secret this week and wanted to spoil it for us.

Since word is out…this Sunday 10-16-22 at 1 PM at Peters Cafe in Millbrae, CA.

Readership on the internet is huge, last week we had a visitor from Budapest. If you are flying in and need a ride from SFO just ask…