PDA

View Full Version : FS: Orange 2007 LE Vanishing Point; Harvest Gold Decimo

gregamckinney
June 8th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Good Evening,
I'm letting go of a couple pens from my collection that don't see much use, and that I would like to get in the hands of folks who will appreciate them.

2007 Orange Vanishing Point Limited Edition

This is the vivid orange new style (larger diameter, not faceted) VP released in 2007.

I'm a huge fan of the color orange, and this is _orange._ Bright, and with fine metallic flake in the lacquer.
I am the only owner of the pen, and carried it just a few times. The pen shows practically as new. Under close inspection you can see micro scratches and some buffing to the clip and trim. The orange lacquer is pristine.

Equipped with a factory B 14k yellow gold nib unit.

Includes all packaging including cool orange travel case style leatherette box. Numbers matching as it were.
CON-20 converter plus original cart and cartridge 'protector' cover included.

http://www.gergyor.com/fs/orange-vanishing-point.png

Price, including shipping in the US is SOLD
(Outside the US, shipping will be at cost.)

SOLD Pilot Decimo in 'Harvest Yellow'

Here's another Pilot in the Vanishing Point-ey family in a color that I believe is no longer produced.

The color in the photograph is not great. The pen is less shocking in person- more of golden, not electric, yellow.

This Decimo is from the first generation of Decimos that were not directly sold in the US but found there way here anyway.
These were popular due in part to the slim profile. Some folks didn't/ don't care for the fatter, "new" VP, and the Decimo is close in diameter to the older, faceted VP.

This pen has been very gently used, and shows only the lightest mini-scratches on the shiny chrome clip.

The nib is a stub, professionally ground from a factory M. It is a yellow gold 14k unit.

Includes a new CON-20 converter and the cartridge 'protector' cover .

http://www.gergyor.com/fs/decimo-harvest-yellow.png

Price, including shipping in the US is SOLD
(Outside the US, shipping will be at cost.)

First "I'll take it" claims the pen/s. Please email instead of PM.
I prefer PayPal, but can take money orders.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I appreciate you taking the time to look.

Best Regards, greg
Greg McKinney
gregamckinney@outlook.com