PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Porsche P3110/MB146 Flexible Stub/Edison Nouveau Premiere 2015 Winter/Pilot M90

nopeudon
June 15th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Hi All,

As above, I'm preparing to clear out a lot of my unused pens (been giving away many of them to friends) since they've just been gathering dust and I just realised how crazy it is for me to own so many pens when I'm only ever using a few of them at a time. The following pens I'm putting up are all great pieces and do not deserve to be left unused- they're all priced to sell, quickly I hope, with the intention to find them new homes where they'll find themselves happily filled to the brim with ink. :)

I have a ton of references on audio forums and some from watch forums, if you're concerned no worries, just ask! All prices below include Paypal fees as well as shipping.
http://imgur.com/a/N2HsT

1. Porsche Design Steel/Gold Techflex P3110 M Nib - SOLD
You'll have to hold this pen to really appreciate how well built it is and how beautiful the weave is. The feel of the metal is fantastic and the every component of the pen feels solid, and almost appears faintly gold when under direct light. Crappy phone pictures do not do it any justice. I'm letting go of it because my needs have changed and I'm sticking to portable pens now and will only be keeping a single Pilot Vanishing Point.

2. Modern Montblanc 146 0.4mm Flexible Stub by Greg Minuskin - 249USD
I'm not a huge expert on Montblanc pens and frankly it's been a long long while since I did my research so I can't say for certain from which period this pen is. It's a modern piece definitely, if you should wish to clarify anything don't hesitate to ask, I can provide pictures. The grind itself cost me about as much as what I'm charging, it is an excellent example of the famed Greg Minuskin's work. He trimmed down the sides of the tines to make it slightly flexible and because it's a gold nib to begin with, the pen gives a very nice amount of feedback as well as line width variation. Again, it's too large to meet my present needs and I've been gravitating away from MB pens because they're too ostentatious for daily use, I feel. :/

3. Edison Nouveau Premiere 2015 Winter Limited Edition M Nib - SOLD
Not much to say here, honestly I was surprised by how nice the deep green on this pen was (it's actually really gorgeous), inked it up once with a green ink I bought to go along with it but green inks simply weren't my thing...

4. Pilot Myu M90 F Nib - SOLD
A legendary pen with a legendary design, I'm not quite sure about the nib width but I'd say it's close to a Sailor Fine, or a western EF. I actually have two of these, which is why I'm selling one off. If only the pen was easier to use on the go, I would be keeping it hmm...

If you're willing to take 3 or 4 pens off me I can give you a nice discount as well as throw in an odd Pelikan or Vanishing Point I have lying around.

Thanks for viewing!

KBeezie
June 15th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Is #4 the Myu-701 or the M90? The picture seems more like the 1970s Myu-701 whereas the 2008 M90 is a little more of a taupe color from the clip/trim.

( reference : http://stutler.cc/pens/murex/index.html )

nopeudon
June 15th, 2016, 08:30 PM
It's the M90, says so on the clip. :)

mrincon
June 15th, 2016, 08:52 PM
PMd for M90! :)

sloegin
June 16th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Does the M90 have boxes and papers?