PDA

View Full Version : LA Pen Show

JoeFromNashville
January 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM
Who all is going to be there this year? I'm thinking about making the trip, but I haven't been able to find any info on the pen show website about who's coming/what seminars they are going to be holding this year. If John Mottishaw and Greg Minuskin are coming, I'm there.

manoeuver
January 22nd, 2013, 03:50 AM
Not this year.

KrazyIvan
January 22nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
I have plans to go to southern Cal. but it does not coincide with the pen show. :(

Jon Szanto
January 23rd, 2013, 02:03 AM
I can't imagine Mottishaw (nibs.com) and Minuskin *not* being there, it's the closest pen show to both of their businesses. Last year they were both there, and John M. gave a seminar on Saturday on nib basics. I sent my reg info in last week and if I get something back in the mail (in a reasonable amount of time), as to a schedule and vendors, I'll post back here.

ink mixer
January 24th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I also sent in my registration last week. I hope that they will post the Saturday schedule soon.

82-Greg
January 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Also going. I sent my registration weeks ago. Oddly, although they cashed my check, I only got another registration form back in the mail.

bgray
January 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM
We'll be there!

eriquito
January 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM
John Mottishaw and Greg Minuskin are always at the LA Pen Show.
As is that funny character from Ohio that makes his own pens... can't remember his name at the moment.
This year, Anderson Pens will also be there. That's reason enough to go - they'll have four tables!

Susan Wirth is always there. Carmen Rivera will be there.
Conway Stewart, RiKwill, Pendleton Brown will be there.

I'll be there! =)

Unfortunately, the LA Pen Show website gets my vote (year after year after year) as the absolute worst pen show website in the history of the Internet.

I'm absolutely sure that they'll have a full day of seminars on Saturday (since they always do), but I do not advocate holding one's breath whilst awaiting details to be posted to the site.

Details at the site or not, the LA Pen Show truly is "The Show You Can't Afford To Miss"

See you there!

=) Eric

ink mixer
January 28th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I got a postcard back saying they received my money, but I would have still liked a seminar list.