PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parker 50 Falcon Insignia & Parker 95 Flighter [UK/EU]

cambookpro
June 22nd, 2016, 02:08 PM
Looking to sell a couple of Parker pens. Prices include delivery for the UK, would be a little more for EU. Not sure about further than that.

The Parker 50 (Falcon) is the gold-plated Signet model - the body and cap are in OK condition, there is a small ding on the body and a small one on the cap, and light scratches but these could fairly easily be removed by polishing. The section has a mark from the clutch ring in the cap, and the plating on the nib seems to be wearing off, however it’s a wonderful writer and everyday pen to use. Lays down a nice smooth line, not too wet. Comes with either aerometric converter, modern piston converter or pack of five black cartridges. Your choice! Looking for £35 OBO.

The Parker 95 is the gold trim Flighter and was listed here before. The body and cap itself are in very good condition. However, the section looks like it has been warped, maybe heat damage. I’ve never got around to replacing it as I have enough pens similar to it! The nib looks OK and I’m pretty sure you can pull it from the section, but I haven’t tried myself. Considering the condition, I’m asking £8.

Also toying with selling either my Diamond 580 or Eco, think I'll hang onto them until the above two are sold though.

Am open to offers and trades.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/PtEtn (Sorry for some of the crappy photos, only had my iPad on me)
All the writing in the photos was done by the Parker 50 with Skrip Turquoise.

cambookpro
June 28th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Bump!

cambookpro
July 1st, 2016, 03:08 PM
Bump!

cambookpro
July 10th, 2016, 07:07 AM
Bump! Open to offers or trades

cambookpro
July 15th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Both for £32 inc postage.

cambookpro
July 21st, 2016, 06:13 AM
Falcon has been sold, open to any offers for the 95.