PDA

View Full Version : Pen Review meant only in Jest.......

Pendora
January 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Since it has been awhile since I have done a real pen review, I thought I'd open with the "Pen for Ladies" by BIC.

When I saw these, I was immediately distracted by the glistening colors. The gentle allure (and “easy glide” application) made me want to run barefoot through a daisy field, unlike those horrid man-colors that strain my delicate senses. The demure grip makes writing recipes so much easier and it actually extended the life of my manicure! Even my shoe shopping experience has improved since the charge slips are easier to sign. (This review is made ONLY in JEST, and I really have no issues with their "somewhat" outdated advertising strategy).

From my company facebook page. Just thought Id share this ridiculous review on a few of my favorite pen forums and perhaps make someone who needed it smile today. For the record, I do NOT share the opinion that BIC is a sexist company, and post this with only humor intended. I personally see no issues with this pen, although BIC should have known this would ignite some controversy among women.

Michelle
www.PendoraPens.com