PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Omas Arte Italiana Vintage 556 Fountain Pen Blue Silver Trim

tklonowski
July 1st, 2016, 12:01 PM
I am selling my OMAS Arte Italiana Vintage 556 Fountain Pen Blue Silver Trim . This is a recent purchase and it is in essentially new condition and is without any issues. . It has had one fill of ink It has a very smooth Extra fine nib It is a piston filler. It comes with box and papers and a pen sleeve. I am selling it to fund the purchase of a camera. The price is $295.00 plus $7.00 for shipping in CONUS

fountainpenkid
July 1st, 2016, 01:47 PM
As an owner of one for a few weeks now, I highly recommend this pen to anyone who wants to enjoy an OMAS as an EDC sort of pen. A very nice size as well...in between the old style Paragon and Milord.

SeminarianMike
July 1st, 2016, 07:38 PM
Pm sent

God Bless You! Michael W. Howard

SeminarianMike
July 1st, 2016, 07:44 PM
I am selling my OMAS Arte Italiana Vintage 556 Fountain Pen Blue Silver Trim . This is a recent purchase and it is in essentially new condition and is without any issues. . It has had one fill of ink It has a very smooth Extra fine nib It is a piston filler. It comes with box and papers and a pen sleeve. I am selling it to fund the purchase of a camera. The price is $295.00 plus $7.00 for shipping in CONUS

Will buy PMed you

tklonowski
July 1st, 2016, 08:16 PM
on hold.

SeminarianMike
July 2nd, 2016, 07:56 AM
Full payment made