PDA

View Full Version : Waterman Le Man 100 18k Gold Briar wood Fountain and Ballpoint pen

heidihein6262
July 6th, 2016, 05:22 AM
I have just inherited these pens and I am not a collector and need to know plus minus how much I can sell them for, they have been used and they do not have their boxes or papers. If anyone collects them or would like to buy them. Please let me know. Engraved 'Ideal Waterman 18k 750 Paris" Length: 142 mm. I have tired to attach pictures, but have had no luck

heidihein6262
July 7th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I have managed to upload the pictures can anyone help with a value for the pens please.

jar
July 7th, 2016, 06:41 AM
No one can really give you a value based on those pictures or even determine which model it is and whether it is the natural briar edition or the stained Havana Brown one. Do you have the original box and paperwork? It has the earlier nib design but that does not really help pinpoint the exact model.

The Natural Briar version was a limited edition IIRC while the Havana Brown were unlimited. Unless I had a sample of both where I could compare them side by side I would have trouble saying which was which. The former will be more valuable than the later by a significant factor. The briar will likely be valued at $500-750.00 while the Havana Brown only $150-200.00.

heidihein6262
July 7th, 2016, 06:50 AM
Thank you Jar much appreciated. :)