PDA

View Full Version : Hello & greetings from Bucharest

Nakayama
July 8th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Hello fellow fountain pen enthusiasts from the sunny (and frankly way too hot) Bucharest. Name's Andrei, I'm a surgeon and a fountain pen nut, currently battling my urges to keep each and every pen in my collection. Reality though sets in and takes over so there will be a couple of listings in the near future.
Been here for over a year and finally decided to introduce myself on the brink of summer cleaning.

Cheers and enjoy your summer

jar
July 8th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

carlos.q
July 8th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Welcome Andrei from (also) sunny and (also) way too hot Puerto Rico!

:welcome:

Hawk
July 8th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Welcome.

penwash
July 8th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Welcome.
Do tell us about your collection.

Nakayama
July 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Well at the moment I'm one of the lucky ones to actually have their grail pen - in my case the Visconti WallStreet Green Celluloid - instantly fell in love with it and finally got the chance to get one. It also became my main pen, constantly inked.

Just to name a few others:

- Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Oversize (B)
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Midi (M) - now that I have the oversize version I'll be listing it soon enough (the oversize just fits my Brian Goulet-size hands better)
- Visconti Midnight Voyager (18k M) - I'll be listing this one as well
- Visconti Rembrandt Blue (B and sometimes the 14k Sailor Music nib - see Pen Photos)
- Delta Dolcevita Oversize Red (huge #8 14k M)
- Sailor ProGear Slim SKY (special edition) (14k MS)
- Pilot Custom 74 Smoke (M)
- Tombow Zoom101 Carbon Fiber (M)
- Italix Parson's Essential Piano Black with a custom ground RH Oblique Italic M
- Edison Collier Silver Marble (M and 1.1) - simply adore this pen
- Noodler's Konrad Baikal, Neponset Baikal, Ahab Navajo, Ahab Demonstrator, Nib Creaper Demonstrator
- Monteverde Impressa Gunmetal Red (M and B)
- Twsbi Vac700 Demonstrator (B)
- Twsbi 580 AL Demonstrator (1.1 and M)

and many more.

A while back I cleaned my collection and sold most of my classic pens - Conway Stewart (Dinkie and Duro), Waterman Ideal, a couple of MB 254 and 244, a Conklin Crescent, etc... it was a shame for them to be sitting in a drawer somewhere and not be used so I found them new homes.

Anne
July 8th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Welcome Nakayama!:) You have a nice collection of pens. Good luck with any sale you post.

Wahl
July 11th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Hi Andrei, :welcome: