PDA

View Full Version : Moving And Clearing out the Collection!

blazingthrough
July 21st, 2016, 03:46 PM
I am moving, and clearing out the part of my collection that I no longer use! Everything is mint unless stated otherwise. Really great prices... Selling at a lost here, but all of this needs to go. Thanks! Pictures are listed below and shipping is $5 CONUS tracked, and free with purchases over $30.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/hO8lH,
Pictures of Lamy 2000, Pilot Parallel, and Lamy Al-Star: http://imgur.com/a/xEz4A

Pens

$50 - Noodler's Neponset Flex Pen: Used, selling for those who would like to tinker. The nib railroads unless it is primed with ink, and the nib definitely needs some tinkering with (as seen in photos). A fun pen nonetheless.

$45 - Kaweco Al Sport in Blue F: near mint, only inked once and body and pen are in excellent condition. Comes with cartridge.

$48 - Kaweco Al Sport in Black M: near mint, only inked once and body, pen, and included clip are in excellent condition. Comes with cartridge.

$8 - Nooder's Konrad Flex Pen: used condition, body usable and for anyone who wants to try out flex. The cap has some minimal scratches on the inside, as shown in the picture. The nib writes well and usually doesn't railroad. I love this pen, but my new FA nib has won my heart.

$105 - Lamy 2000 EF nib: near mint, only inked once. In excellent condition, and the nib writes a wet, extra-fine line. Comes with box and papers.

$5 - Pilot Parallel 3.8mm: mint, never inked.

SOLD $23 - Lamy Al-Star Copper Orange M: near mint, only inked once. Body and pen in excellent condition.

Notebooks

All brand new / never used.

$2 - Arc by Staples B5 50 Repositionable Sheets
$3 - Sustainable Earth B5 Sugarcane-Based Notebook with College Ruled Lined Ruling
$2 - Eighty Pages A6 Limited Edition Notebook 01-047
$0.50 - Muji A6 Green Notebook with Grid/Graph Ruling
$2 - Field Notes Black with Dot Grid Ruling
$2 - Field Notes Black with Dot Grid Ruling
$2 - Field Notes Cherry Wood with Grid/Graph Ruling
$2 - Field Notes Plain with Lined Ruling
$2 - Field Notes Plain with Grid/Graph Ruling

Ink Bottles

$7 - Noodler's Air Corps Blue Black, 3 oz, 98% left
$16 - J. Herbin Stormy Grey, 50 ml, 100% left
$17 - Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuyu-kusa, 50 ml, 100% left
$7 - Kaweco Royal Blue, 30 ml, 95% left

Other

$1.50 - 4 Jinhao (works on most standard international pens) converters
SOLD $5 Pilot con-70 converter
$5 - Pilot con-20 converter
SOLD $7 - Lamy 1.1 Nib, used but great condition
$3 - Two syringes (blunt)[/B]
$1 - Two erasers: Muji black eraser, pentel hi-polymer white eraser

Terie_Benjamin
July 21st, 2016, 03:59 PM
Pm sent on the rose gold twsbi

TSherbs
July 21st, 2016, 04:07 PM
I'm in for some. See pm.

DavidtheGnome
July 21st, 2016, 08:24 PM
Pm sent on Pilot con 70 and others.

blazingthrough
July 21st, 2016, 10:14 PM
Everything left is unbolded and three pens have been added: Lamy 2000, Pilot Parallel, and Lamy AL-Star.

DavidtheGnome
July 22nd, 2016, 12:35 PM
PM sent on Lamy Al-Star

blazingthrough
July 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
Prices lowered once again! Open to offers or trades.