PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Inkapalooza: Bargain Blowout Ink Sale

Laura N
July 29th, 2016, 05:19 PM
After some unexpected vet bills, and prompting from friends to count my ink, I have realized that (i) I have a lot and (ii) some can be sold. I'm going to break it down into two ads, and this first one covers lower-priced inks. All are great inks, in great condition, so I think it's a great deal for the ink lover: some of these bottles are the price of a few ink samples.

PM me or feel free to email me if you have that.

This is all I have left, and I would be happy to consider trades if they do not sell.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/mochasolo/For%20Sale/DSC_4462_zpslo2704v6.jpg

All sold, thank you.

Boilerplate: Prices include shipping within the continental US. Ink is not returnable, just like in stores. All volume estimates are my best guess, judged visually based on how much ink was in the full bottle.

spiralguy
July 29th, 2016, 06:26 PM
PM'd for full Salix

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FateOne
July 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I'll take the Emerald of Chivor, Jentle Blue Black and Quink Blue Black

FateOne
July 29th, 2016, 06:48 PM
I'll take the Meadow also.

Sailor Kenshin
July 29th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Interested in a number of these. PM sent.

caribbean_skye
July 29th, 2016, 08:10 PM
pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeminarianMike
July 29th, 2016, 08:20 PM
PMed on the MB ink

God Bless You! Michael W. Howard

Brisboy
July 29th, 2016, 10:34 PM
If only I lived in America.

bamapendude
July 29th, 2016, 11:41 PM
I see you may have several of these ins sold. I am interested in getting a few. After you sort through the PMs of request and post can you PM me a list of any remaining?

VegHead
July 30th, 2016, 01:46 AM

You're not the only one!

wangminze
July 30th, 2016, 02:49 AM
PMed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haefennasiel
July 30th, 2016, 03:15 AM

You're not the only one!

I third the motion! [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura N
July 30th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Everything sold as of this morning has been marked sold, so consider that an update on what's currently available. If you sent me a PM, I will answer it presently. There have been inquiries on other inks, but I don't mark anything sold until Paypal funds are in, because people have been known to change their minds.

I'm going to pack up and ship the inks that have been paid for, so I may be slow in responding to other inquiries for a few hours. If you'd like a shipping estimate, please include your zip code. However, USPS seems to have increased their prices since last time, and now for anything over 13 ounces $8.15 at the cheapest rate I have been getting on USPS for uninsured, with that sometimes being $10, depending on where people live. That box does fit a lot of inks, however. And I do give preference to people buying multiple bottles of ink, because shipping ink is so time-consuming.

Laura N
July 30th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Found a few more bottles, so list updated. Thank you to all the buyers; your inks have shipped and tracking numbers PM'd.

Dronak
July 30th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I sent a PM about a few of the bottles listed when I read this post.

Laura N
August 5th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Bumped for new, lower prices, with ink now being sold in lots.

pengeezer
August 5th, 2016, 04:08 PM
pm sent.

John