PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Inkapalooza Ink Sale: Some Rarities or Discontinued Inks

Laura N
July 29th, 2016, 05:41 PM
After some unexpected vet bills, and prompting from friends to count my ink, I have realized that (i) I have a lot and (ii) some can be sold. I'm going to break it down into two ads, and this one covers inks that were limited or harder to find. Some of these are difficult to price: where possible I have used eBay prices as a guide, but priced mine lower. However, in some cases I found no comparables, so reasonable offers will certainly be considered for those. In some cases I have more than one bottle. All are great inks, in great condition.

PM me or feel free to email me if you have that. I will give preference to buyers wanting larger orders.

THANKS, ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN

Boilerplate: Shipping is additional. Ink will be carefully packed, and if I have the ink box I’ll send that, too. I estimate that shipping will be $8 to $10 for multiple bottles, depending on package weight and your US zip code. Ink is not cheap to ship, unfortunately. Ink is not returnable, just like in stores. All volume estimates are my best guess, judged visually based on how much ink was in the full bottle.

robertjwarren
July 29th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Laura please email me as your pm is apparently full thanks Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammyo
July 29th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Shipping to Japan?

Laura N
July 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Shipping to Japan?

I would do it for you, Sammyo, but I think it would incredibly expensive. USPS ships by weight and it's really expensive internationally. Even in the US, it's really a lot. Two or three bottles is $8. :( I mean, six or eight bottles is $8, too, but still.

-Laura

Laura N
July 30th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Updated as of this morning, with a few small price drops. There have been inquiries on some others, but nothing officially sold other than as listed.