PDA

View Full Version : Taking Advanced Orders now: Pelikan M800 TortoiseShell.

Pendora
January 30th, 2013, 07:09 PM
1634AVAILABLE FOR ADVANCED ORDER NOW!!!!!The M800 Tortoise Shell Special Edition is almost here, with a release date in February 2013!
This special edition pen is not going to last long, so advanced orders are highly encouraged. We have been given the green light to start placing customer orders right away for an expected release in February. This pen is in the same trademark Pelikan striated design and is complimented by a rich, dark brown precious resin and 24c gold plated trim. The nib is the M800 18c gold with rhodium detail in Fine, Medium and Broad. We will also offer the other M800 nib widths (1.5mm Italic at extra cost). List price for the FP is $750.00, SALE price $625...Roller Ball is $420 and the Ballpoint is $400.
We will reserve your special edition with a $400 advanced deposit. Balance due upon shipping.
Reserve now, and get a $25 instant discount off the sale price if you mention that you are a PEN- GEEK when ordering
We are an authorized Pelikan Retailer.

www.PendoraPens.com
Email us: at Pendora@usa.com

earthdawn
January 30th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Very nice !!! Wish I could add my name to the list :cry:

For those who don't know this is a great place to find some VERY hard to find Mont Blanc inks
http://www.pendorapens.com/montblanc-ink-new-and-vintage-expired.html

I have ordered and several others I have referred as well and everyone, myself included, have had a great a experience!

Pendora
January 31st, 2013, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the lovely plug...... glad to have a happy customer. Now, just to find 1000 more.

Very nice !!! Wish I could add my name to the list :cry:

For those who don't know this is a great place to find some VERY hard to find Mont Blanc inks
http://www.pendorapens.com/montblanc-ink-new-and-vintage-expired.html

I have ordered and several others I have referred as well and everyone, myself included, have had a great a experience!