PDA

View Full Version : New Zebra G Flex Nib for Dip Pens (2 Available)

DavidtheGnome
August 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I have two brand new zebra G flex nibs for dip pens available, and will select two winners of 1 each using a random number generator from the first 10 interested replies. CONUS only please due to shipping cost.

Enjoy!

WallyRussell
August 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM
I have two brand new zebra G flex nibs for dip pens available, and will select two winners of 1 each using a random number generator from the first 10 interested replies. CONUS only please due to shipping cost.

Enjoy!

Cool, I've been haunting stores looking for these, so I am definitely interested. Did you find them locally? (I'm in Willoughby).

bamapendude
August 9th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I would love to be considered been wanting to try one

DavidtheGnome
August 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
I'll close this out at 5:18 PM today so if there are no other entries than you will be the winners.

DavidtheGnome
August 10th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately no, I had to buy them from Amazon. Are there any local stores worth checking out? Most of the year I live in Mentor/Wickliffe area. Right now I'm in Avon Lake.

bamapendude
August 10th, 2016, 10:58 PM
So how do you like the Zebra G Nibs I have seen a few youtube videos and always was interested.

KKay
August 11th, 2016, 01:25 AM
I'd like to try one if this is still open. Thanks for the awesome PIF. :)

DavidtheGnome
August 11th, 2016, 07:25 AM
PIF is now closed - Bama I have your address, KKay and WallyRussell please pm me with yours so I can mail you each a nib.

DavidtheGnome
August 11th, 2016, 07:26 AM
I'm not having great luck with fountain pen ink but all of the ones I have are too thin and too little stays on the nib- I ordered some india ink which is more suited to a dip nib. Its supposed to arrive Friday.

The actual flex is good, the nib does have a lot of feedback as it is not tipped.

WallyRussell
August 11th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Not yet. I've checked the art supply stores, there are, of course, no real pen stores. My next try will be Blick Art Supply on Mayfield Rd., which has them listed on their website.(Update: Blick does not have them, though I picked up a Pilot Parallel while I was there).

jay.is.here
August 11th, 2016, 10:08 AM
nice pif.. not an entry.

bamapendude
August 11th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Thank you very much excited to give these a spin

KKay
August 11th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I am very excited to have one of these too! Thank you so much in advance. PM sent. :bounce:

bamapendude
August 17th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Received nib will be sending you a note shortly. Thank you for a wonderful PIF

WallyRussell
August 17th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Received the nib, put it in a JinHao x750, with Higgins' Calligraphy ink. It flexes very well, but will need a little bit of work to get used to (especially for a left hander like me). Note will be forthcoming...though I live so close to your return address that I pass it several times a week.