PDA

View Full Version : Uploading pictures

MrPeeps
August 10th, 2016, 10:14 AM
How would I go about uploading images from my files? Ive tried to do it before but haven't succeeded, can someone please explain it to me. It would be much appreciated! Thanks all, Luke!

jar
August 10th, 2016, 10:39 AM
How would I go about uploading images from my files? Ive tried to do it before but haven't succeeded, can someone please explain it to me. It would be much appreciated! Thanks all, Luke!

Go advanced.

scroll down to manage attachments

in the upper right select +files

browse to your file

upload

insert inline.

MrPeeps
August 10th, 2016, 10:40 AM
I see, thanks!

Scooby921
September 6th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Or host them on any sharing site (I use photobucket) and simply paste the link to the image within image tags

carlos.q
September 6th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Or host them on any sharing site (I use photobucket) and simply paste the link to the image within image tags

The problem with this alternative is that any change in the hosting site or your account will result in broken links. Just witness the hundreds of lost pictures in FPN to see what I mean.

Scooby921
September 12th, 2016, 09:44 AM

The problem with this alternative is that any change in the hosting site or your account will result in broken links. Just witness the hundreds of lost pictures in FPN to see what I mean.
I know what you mean. I've run into that problem on plenty of forums. A lot of the time though the forums don't host and allow users to upload photos due to memory space on the hosting server. Space is not unlimited and free. I expect at some point that FPG will need to purge old files to regain space for people to continue adding new content.