PDA

View Full Version : Did You Correspond Today?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

woosang
April 14th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Recieved two of those Moleskine mailer notebooks. One from Leigh Reyes (not InCoWriMo related ) and one from Bogon. It is just so cool!

What are these? I have never heard of them

KrazyIvan
April 14th, 2013, 06:01 PM
What are these? I have never heard of them

Here you go: http://www.moleskineus.com/mpn3933-moleskine-messages-pocket-postal-notebook.html

woosang
April 14th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Here you go: http://www.moleskineus.com/mpn3933-moleskine-messages-pocket-postal-notebook.html

Damn you.. Things to buy... Notebooks addiction is a terrible thing

Bogon07
April 14th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Recieved two of those Moleskine mailer notebooks. One from Leigh Reyes (not InCoWriMo related ) and one from Bogon. It is just so cool!
Good to hear it made it to you. The Postal Officer was looking at it very suspiciously when I had her check the postage on it. She wanted to know what was in it...I said paper.

Atleast you should get some very nice calligraphy from Leigh Reyes if her videos are anything to go by.

Watch out for them Woosang, they come in a couple of sizes and a herd of colours.

cedargirl
April 14th, 2013, 08:50 PM
I've had a busy month with non-FP happenings, but that's a terrible excuse. I finally found time to get through most of my backlog. There's one there for you Bogon - yours had been languishing terribly.
I'd written the receipt date wrong in my 'system' and was very embarrassed to see I'd got the month wrong! Yeeks!

Bohemond76
April 15th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Send out one today to someone working for NASA ;)

woosang
April 15th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Oo after 6days away I have 6 in my box.. Huzzah!!!

menunes
April 15th, 2013, 08:27 AM
One returned (my fault...) Two out. I'm slow pacing and using economic mail now.

Bogon07
April 21st, 2013, 12:22 AM
Five ready to post tomorrow. Down to my last two international stamps.

Toffer
April 21st, 2013, 04:47 AM
After a long time off, probably 3 weeks at least, I am going to write a reply today! The last two I wrote are still sat on my sideboard waiting to post!

Tracy Lee
April 21st, 2013, 05:39 AM
Four letters written yesterday and I broke in my new scorpion stamp in the wax, hope that doesn't creep anyone out. It's a zodiac thing, nothing more, and I go for realistic over cartoony. Fifteen letters in over the last week, well, including the seven that arrived while I was away in Oregon so I am working on those replies now, too. Good to be home and set up in my letter writing space. Having a few new pen choices always jazzes things up, too. :)

jbb
April 21st, 2013, 08:25 AM
I wrote two letters this morning. I got to use iron gall ink that I made. It suddenly got dark enough... although I'm not sure why.

Bogon07
April 21st, 2013, 04:22 PM
I wrote two letters this morning. I got to use iron gall ink that I made. It suddenly got dark enough... although I'm not sure why.

I find that sometimes too. Often just after flushing the oen and addding new ink, maybe a little water still in the feed. Othertimes I think it could be due to writing speed and pressure.

Did you shake up the bottle before filling ?

jbb
April 21st, 2013, 05:29 PM
I find that sometimes too. Often just after flushing the oen and addding new ink, maybe a little water still in the feed. Othertimes I think it could be due to writing speed and pressure.

Did you shake up the bottle before filling ?

I was using the ink with a dip pen and the color was abysmally light grey so I added gum Arabic on the chance that that would darkend the ink and then I strirred it in. Now I don't know if it's the gum Arabic or the stirring that worked.

Bohemond76
April 22nd, 2013, 01:16 AM
Two letters mailed to JBB and Marie in Czech Republic.

jor412
April 23rd, 2013, 12:52 AM
I mailed 10 today, with stamps. The lady at the post office was surprised I wanted stamps. I said "para nakakatuwa" which in our language roughly means "for fun."

TheRoXFiles
April 23rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Heya, folks! Checking in....

I've been corresponding sporadically and I've made a dent in my steadily-growing pile o' mail. I've just gotten too busy in the past few weeks. :( But the good news is, next week I'm on vacation. (And it's the week of my birthday!) So I'll have plenty of time to get caught up. :)

woosang
April 23rd, 2013, 07:45 PM
Been slack, got two out on Monday (Sunday night) and have has a few come in so a small pile. Will work my way through, life just in the way ATM. :-)

jbb
April 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Thank you Bohemond76!!!! I just received your letter with a few, flexy dip nibs. What fun. That's a very nice nib.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8263/8678843917_a417a3ecdf_o.jpg

woosang
April 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Thank you Bohemond76!!!! I just received your letter with a few, flexy dip nibs. What fun. That's a very nice nib.

Oooo jealous!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

KrazyIvan
April 25th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I wrote to Ivonne yesterday. Started a letter to Lord Vader, but he his Lord Vader, I must summon the Force within me...Meanwhile I wait for my TWISBI mini and wonder which pen to sacrifice to Baystate Blue, the Mini or the Kaweco Sport via eyedropper.

... and summon the force you did!

It took me a while to figure out the forum connection. :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8526/8681057241_57db05faa9_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/8681057241/)
nibbage is strong with this one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/8681057241/) by IvanRomero (http://www.flickr.com/people/ivan_romero/), on Flickr

Bohemond76
April 26th, 2013, 12:02 AM

Oooo jealous!!

Glad you like it JBB and oh Woosang...those are the nibs I'll be sending you in a letter soon enough ;p

woosang
April 26th, 2013, 01:15 AM
HUZZAH!! And I should send Waverley nibs in my letters. HMMM

Oooo jealous!!

Glad you like it JBB and oh Woosang...those are the nibs I'll be sending you in a letter soon enough ;p

menunes
April 27th, 2013, 11:51 AM
I wrote to Ivonne yesterday. Started a letter to Lord Vader, but he his Lord Vader, I must summon the Force within me...Meanwhile I wait for my TWISBI mini and wonder which pen to sacrifice to Baystate Blue, the Mini or the Kaweco Sport via eyedropper.

And that's real blood, just so you know.

Bogon07
April 28th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Another trip to the PostOffice for stamps this morning, three to post at lunch time.

caribbean_skye
April 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM
I managed to get 3 written today, one to Sweden, one to MI and the last to MI. They're already in the outgoing mail awaiting the postman to pick them up.

Felix
April 28th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Yep, every Sunday I send a hand-written letter to my 102 year-old grandmother who resides in an assisted-living facility. Her hearing is about gone (even with hearing aids) so calling on the telephone is a thing of the past...she needs to be looking at whomever she's talking to so she can lip read. But her eyesight is still OK and she looks forward to receiving my weekly letter mail.

jbb
April 28th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Yep, every Sunday I send a hand-written letter to my 102 year-old grandmother who resides in an assisted-living facility. Her hearing is about gone (even with hearing aids) so calling on the telephone is a thing of the past...she needs to be looking at whomever she's talking to so she can lip read. But her eyesight is still OK and she looks forward to receiving my weekly letter mail.

Wow, that's great and I'm glad you shared it.

I managed to finish one letter today.

woosang
April 28th, 2013, 09:46 PM

Aw!! That's so awesome, you grandmother is a lucky girl. :-)

woosang
April 28th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Three out today, will need to restock on stamps soon

Tracy Lee
April 29th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Six will head out to recipients today. Had some good quality pen time this weekend in between yard work.

KrazyIvan
April 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM

And that's real blood, just so you know.

Ummm :jaw: :crazy_pilot:

jor412
April 29th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Since the first 10 I wrote, I wrote another 12 :p Sending them out tomorrow.

chaimann
May 2nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
I have an ouchie on my pen hand, so I am falling (further) behind. I haven't forgotten y'all, though, and will continue to reply as able.

Nonetheless, from the Department of Shameless Plugs: It is about three weeks to my birthday.

Bogon07
May 2nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
Chaimann happy future birthday and a speedy recovery for your pen hand.
Have you been practising writing with your other hand in the meantime ?

Tracy Lee
May 2nd, 2013, 05:55 PM
Three more done tonight, but hoping I finish two more in addition. I am having a unique and rather, um, fluffy problem that has slowed progress considerably tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bogon07
May 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
Atleast that tail is in check or is it now worn out from fluffing your letters.

Isn't it great the way they like to plonk themselves down right in the middle of whatever you are doing.

Tracy Lee
May 3rd, 2013, 05:38 AM
It is completely amazing they have no interest until you sit down to get to it. He was very determined last night, but so was I. Six letters out this morning. There was some shoving and fussing and words were exchanged but we each ended up with enough space to do what we wanted to do and still annoy one another thoroughly. And his tail makes a lousy blotter!

menunes
May 3rd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Just like my cat!:)

menunes
May 3rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Atleast that tail is in check or is it now worn out from fluffing your letters.

Isn't it great the way they like to plonk themselves down right in the middle of whatever you are doing.

Yes, entitled little creatures they are!

writingrav
May 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Received a letter from a first time correspondent today. Incowrimo lives!

caribbean_skye
May 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Tracy Lee, you're making me miss my cat. It doesn't phase him if I'm writing letters, but if I'm reading or on the computer, he's all over that.

Tracy Lee
May 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
Received a letter from a first time correspondent today. Incowrimo lives!

Me too, how awesome is that?!?!?!?! :thumbup:

chaimann
May 4th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Chaimann happy future birthday and a speedy recovery for your pen hand.
Have you been practising writing with your other hand in the meantime ?

I probably should try that. My normal handwriting is not especially stellar, so the bar for readability is low.

Tracy Lee
May 4th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Five more tonight, they will go out on Monday. I have only 4 more replies left, that is the fewest since mid-February. Still, I am so enjoying myself with all of you that are writing! Keep them coming!

klpeabody
May 5th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Three more done tonight, but hoping I finish two more in addition. I am having a unique and rather, um, fluffy problem that has slowed progress considerably tonight.

Aw, Tracy! How adorable! =)

klpeabody
May 5th, 2013, 02:06 PM
I had some very good letter writing time, yesterday. I actually wrote to several individuals. I tend to have one day a week where I just sit down and write. For whatever reason, I haven't gotten the hang of writing on weekdays. Not sure why that is, but with that aside: I am enjoying you guys so much. Thanks so much for your letters. They are a ray of sunshine. They truly are. Thank you.

jor412
May 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM
I sent out another 11 yesterday but the post office ran out of stamps so the clerk used metered stamps. I write maybe two a day and then visit the post office once a week to mail a bunch. There's a post office sort of near my office & one near my house; but either way, I have to drive (and park!) :p

Bogon07
May 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Bought another 10 o/s stamps in preparation for sending some more soon.

woosang
May 7th, 2013, 05:17 PM
A lowly 2 letters posted in 4 days and a local letter I need to get stamp for

GourmetPens
May 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Since InCoWriMo, I've been writing 2 - 3 letters a day! Whew. I occasionally miss a day, but I end up catching up the next day. And yet, my pile of letters to reply to is ALWAYS sitting between 20 - 30 letters hehe. It's a wonderful feeling though :)

Tracy Lee
May 8th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Two last night and sealed with my new scorpion wax stamp. Please don't be creeped out. They will start their journey today! :)

menunes
May 8th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Yesterday I sent two, tomorrow I'll post tree more letters. I just "baked" the last one, my hand still hurts. No related but, did you guys celebrated Mother's day on the 5th or do you have a different day?

KrazyIvan
May 8th, 2013, 03:53 PM
In the US it is the Second Sunday in May. This year it falls on the 12th.

fountainpenkid
May 9th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Replied to a few using my new ink, Diamine Soft Mint, last night. I quite liked it!

Tracy Lee
May 9th, 2013, 06:52 PM
My last three replies out, and one in that I will do this weekend. It's sad!!

writingrav
May 9th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Three in today and two out. A nice manageable pace.

ndw76
May 10th, 2013, 06:27 AM
my pile of letters to reply to is ALWAYS sitting between 20 - 30 letters hehe.

I'm looking forward to building a letters to reply to pile when classes start again next week. I have been writing two or three letters most days during my holiday but when classes start again I will probably only be able to write one letter a day.

KrazyIvan
May 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
2 out this week with 2 in. I need to step up the letter production. :)

KrazyIvan
May 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM
One more out today. Another in the works.

caribbean_skye
May 10th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Unfortunately I didn't get all of the ones written last weekend that I had planned. This week was a monster of a week but I did manage to get 2 out today. The plan for this weekend (staying home instead of playing in Austin) is to catch up on reading and writing (right after I catch up with the threads here).

Sailor Kenshin
May 11th, 2013, 08:07 AM
I came in too late to do InCo, but I do have pen pals.

I adapted this little wallet from Levengers (bought years ago, on sale) to be a mini-correspondence kit. It's just big enough for a memo pad, stamps, stickers, cards and an envelope or two.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7378/8724851460_8d46991e29_z.jpg

woosang
May 11th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Two out in tonight's mail and one waiting at home due to needing to buy a bigger envelope 2616

Titivillus
May 11th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I'm down quite a bit just having a single letter ready to go out. Back in my serious corresponding days I could have 14 go out in a week as I wrote to about 40 people around the globe.

Tracy Lee
May 11th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Two for pen pals written tonight and will go out Monday. One long missive to my friend who is currently a civilian navy person working in Bahrain and I miss her! It was time to catch up on so many things.

caribbean_skye
May 11th, 2013, 10:09 PM
2 out today, but 2 lovely ones in the mail today (squee!). Hopefully will get 4 out in the mail on Monday.

writingrav
May 13th, 2013, 08:14 PM
My cross hatch letter off to Nathan tonight.

cwent2
May 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Sent my first fountain pen written note today. - Yep, it's official - I'm a geek (proud Geek) but still.....

Just sharing!

ndw76
May 14th, 2013, 03:39 AM

I'm looking forward to it.

jfsisler
May 14th, 2013, 07:05 PM
5 out this week and a few more I need to respond to:)

ETA: I'm on a muscle relaxer for my crappy neck/shoulder, so if my letters don't sound quite coherent or my handwriting is a little squidgy, I apologize:D

Bogon07
May 14th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Bought some more stamps at the PostOffice today for Asia.

Learnt yet another new thing today. We don't pay GST on international stamps.

woosang
May 14th, 2013, 10:52 PM

Wow!

woosang
May 14th, 2013, 10:54 PM

No we don't that why they have the Blue box on them :) also why they are so pricey they get that money another way **shifty eyes**

woosang
May 14th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Don't feel bad, I have a pile waiting patiently for replies.. Sometimes life comes first

woosang
May 14th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Two out Tuesday and two in the post this morning. Don't know if I'll have time this weekend & tonight is beer night...

Bogon07
May 14th, 2013, 11:47 PM

No we don't that why they have the Blue box on them :) also why they are so pricey they get that money another way **shifty eyes**

By jacking up the price every 6 months or so.

I was annoyed that I posted the letter at lunchtime before I had a chance to practice 'Airmail' with a squiggle but I suppose that blue box with INTERNATIONAL POST on the stamp should perform the same function only not as much fun.

Have you finished those donuts yet ?

woosang
May 14th, 2013, 11:52 PM
By jacking up the price every 6 months or so.

I was annoyed that I posted the letter at lunchtime before I had a chance to practice 'Airmail' with a squiggle but I suppose that blue box with INTERNATIONAL POST on the stamp should perform the same function only not as much fun.

Have you finished those donuts yet ?
Yes. Fat girl doesn't take long to polish off 2 measly donuts

cedargirl
May 15th, 2013, 12:27 AM
One out today and one in :cheer2: Love getting new mail.

And three waiting on replies.

woosang
May 15th, 2013, 04:10 AM
I bought too many 25c stamps if you need any for $2.35 left overs you may have (offer to All Aussies)

manoeuver
May 15th, 2013, 05:00 AM
wrote one yesterday and one today. looking for my international stamps, I know I have some around here somewhere....

Tracy Lee
May 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM

ETA: I'm on a muscle relaxer for my crappy neck/shoulder, so if my letters don't sound quite coherent or my handwriting is a little squidgy, I apologize:D

Feel better!!

writingrav
May 15th, 2013, 05:21 AM

Feel better!!

Indeed!

Sailor Kenshin
May 15th, 2013, 06:49 AM

Feel better!!

Ditto!

I dashed off one letter and got another!

KrazyIvan
May 15th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Two out yesterday, let's see if I can get another two out today.

jfsisler
May 15th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm doing better - fortunately these muscle spasm things don't last that long for me. I only went to the doc since i thought I had a migraine (which I kind of did - spasm triggered a reaction in my occipital nerve). I put one letter in the mail and have another one ready to go out tomorrow. :)

Gulfcoast
May 15th, 2013, 10:04 PM
I sent out 11 thank you letters for folks that helped with a local event, and also sent a letter to my theology pen-pal in Scotland. I actually used a whole M400 full of ink writing today, a first for me! ;)

jor412
May 16th, 2013, 01:49 AM
I have about 6 or 7 I need to mail but have had to put off owing to errands.

Sailor Kenshin
May 16th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I got a letter, but I'm waiting for the Preakness to respond. -_-

writingrav
May 16th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Four in two out.

Gulfcoast
May 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Two out to folks in the CONUS.

jor412
May 21st, 2013, 02:41 AM
Mailed about 10 today, including a reply to the first reply I received and a letter to a good friend in London.

Tracy Lee
May 21st, 2013, 04:54 AM
Four out yesterday, but 6 more in between Saturday and yesterday. Some really fantastic letters as we are getting to know one another. Really satisfying, and I can't wait to get started on replies!

menunes
May 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
Two in today. A new correspondant. :)

Gulfcoast
May 24th, 2013, 08:21 PM
One out yesterday, and one today. Two new pen-friends! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

menunes
May 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I go one today from another portuguese speaker (a brasilian). Yay!

jor412
May 31st, 2013, 05:11 PM
Sent out three replies and received a new letter yesterday. Good fun so far :)

Tracy Lee
June 9th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Eight will go out tomorrow, including to one person that is long overdue because a cat (who shall remain nameless - all of them) dragged their letter to a hiding spot and did some manual embossing with their teeth along the way. But I could still read and respond when I discovered its location in the course of doing some rearranging in the library. I still have 9 in my pile awaiting responses. Such a great problem to have! :whip:

fountainpenkid
June 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Almost finished a letter to Bill Milling. I should really write a letter to Tracy soon to thank her for the wonderful G.Lalo paper. :) ;)

chaimann
June 14th, 2013, 10:21 PM
I have been a very neglectful correspondent recently, Today I received a lovely letter from a new arrival in our ranks, which reminded me that I need to take some time to write again. This weekend's weather forecast is lousy, so it should be a good time to stay inside and write.

caribbean_skye
June 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM
I haven't for today, however life has been getting out of hand that I've taken to making lists again. It is on the list and since I'm more than halfway through the list, at least 1 should get written today.

Bogon07
June 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Only one out last week and two so far this week. It is hard to recover lost momentum in letterwriting.

jbb
June 18th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I wrote one short card and addressed a few envelopes.

spotted and speckled
June 19th, 2013, 07:01 AM
I mailed out 4 postcards yesterday, should have some pen time this afternoon to continue writing to a penfriend in NC. Mailed out the other letters last week, now waiting for replies from them. Postcards, anyone?

chaimann
June 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM
One letter to one of y'all, and two notes to civilians today. And, need to write a sympathy note before bed. :-(

woosang
June 20th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Two out today, but written yesterday. Today all I did were reviews

KrazyIvan
June 20th, 2013, 08:59 AM
I received 5 letters yesterday. I am getting back into the groove of things after a vacation so bear with me while I reply to everyone. :D

fountainpenkid
June 20th, 2013, 02:21 PM
One will go off to Manny about the Leverless that arrived today. Lesley, I'm working your letter.

caribbean_skye
June 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM
One will go off to Manny about the Leverless that arrived today. Lesley, I'm working your letter.

Aww don't need to rush. I haven't written a letter in over a week as I suddenly realised with the last letter I sent out that I ran out of stationery. Something I really need to keep a closer eye on.

Just a heads up for everyone... If I owe you a letter, it's coming. I'm heading out of town for 10 days and I'll probably be putting my mail on hold as no one will be here to check the mail. I'm going to try and get to everyone that is currently in my reply-to pile but I'm not sure how that's going to work out. Time to break out the new stationery!

chaimann
June 24th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Four in the mail today.

Tracy Lee
June 24th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Six went out today, and three more will go out tomorrow. Two more in and still about 8 left in the pile for replies. I love it! :-)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

KrazyIvan
July 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
If you wrote me a letter, and have not heard from me, expect a reply soon. I am hammering out letters left and write. Right.

Tracy Lee
July 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
Six hit the mail today. More tonight and tomorrow!

Bogon07
July 7th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Only one out this morning. Still plenty more to do.

cedargirl
July 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Doesn't it feel great to spend some quiet time writing letters. I posted four this morning - one written yesterday. Then sat down this afternoon and wrote another - to be posted tomorrow.
I only have one more to answer in the letter rack.
Just looked down at my keyboard and it's got patches of blue ink on the keys! The joys of stylophilia ...

Tracy Lee
July 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
At least six went out on my time off last week, two today. But then 8 came in to take their rightful place in the queue so there is continuing enjoyment to come. Notice as we become friends the letters are longer and filled with really great and interesting things? I love that part, the evolution of the friendship. :-) :thumbup:

Mod_wolves
July 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Finally had the chance to fire off two letters today. Now just need to find time to crack on with the others.

writingrav
July 10th, 2013, 09:15 PM
On vacation and clearing out the backlog doing 2 a day and wondering how many new ones are piling up in my mailbox at home.

Tracy Lee
July 11th, 2013, 05:14 AM
On vacation and clearing out the backlog doing 2 a day and wondering how many new ones are piling up in my mailbox at home.

Hope you are enjoying yourself, you have been so busy it was time for a vacation! You will likely have one from me in your pile at home, though it isn't written yet. I have quite a stack here myself!!

caribbean_skye
July 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I've been on vacay and thankfully not too many were in my queue or came in while I was away. Will start responding tomorrow.

Bogon07
July 14th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Three out this morning. Still plenty more replies to do.

oldstoat
July 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Two to be posted, one done over the weekend and one today
One more lined up for tomorrow

Tracy Lee
July 15th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Three outgoing! :)

KrazyIvan
July 19th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Six letters outgoing today with one left to reply. Whew! I'm caught up!

KrazyIvan
July 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM
As of today, I am happy to report my reply pile is now empty. :D

Tracy Lee
July 24th, 2013, 02:56 PM

\0/

cwent2
July 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM
I sent out one today and two yesterday.

I have not posted my address or joined incoyear officially I am not sure where to post it?

Carl

writingrav
July 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM
I sent out one today and two yesterday.

I have not posted my address or joined incoyear officially I am not sure where to post it?

Carl

There's a thread with addresses in the Incowrimo forum.

cwent2
July 24th, 2013, 07:38 PM

Which confirms I have snail mail to look for ---yepee, (oops sorry that slipped) I will definitely keep an eye on my mail box (very dignified like)

Cw

KrazyIvan
July 26th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Three in and one out today. :D

jfsisler
July 26th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I got some dip nibs and a wonderfully packed and shipped 100 sheet pad of Tomoe River paper-- guess what i"m doing this weekend:)

Bogon07
July 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Done five but only three stamps bugger !

Tracy Lee
July 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Four yesterday, five today and all will hit the post tomorrow! My basket is empty, I hardly know what to do with myself. :eek:

KrazyIvan
July 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM
One in and three out. Reply pile is empty again. :D

fountainpenkid
July 29th, 2013, 01:22 PM
One going off soon to Bill M.. I also have to reply to a letter Tim wrote me in may (oops...messy room!)

KrazyIvan
July 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I spoke too soon. One more in.

KrazyIvan
July 29th, 2013, 03:58 PM
And one more out. Reply pile empty until?

cwent2
July 29th, 2013, 10:08 PM
And one more out. Reply pile empty until?

Don't know how long does it take for a letter to reach you.

Last one you wrote me post mark 25 Jul - received today so 2 Aug it should have one.

caribbean_skye
July 30th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Just a quick heads up. Between taking an impromptu trip and now having all of my stuff here, I haven't had much time to catch up with letters :(

At last count my pile was 23 deep so if you haven't received a reply yet from me, it isn't that I've forgotten you but I haven't had much time (or space) to write. I hope that changes this weekend. Apologies all around.

KrazyIvan
July 31st, 2013, 03:11 PM
One in and the response is going to the mail drop right after I type this. Reply pile empty. :D Carl, it was not your letter.

cwent2
July 31st, 2013, 07:56 PM
One in and the response is going to the mail drop right after I type this. Reply pile empty. :D Carl, it was not your letter.

I know - i was surmising how long you pile would be clear cause I sent a response to your last letter that you should see on the 2nd

KrazyIvan
August 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM
Three in today. Carl, your was among them. It looks like it takes longer for it to get from me to you than from you to me.

jor412
August 2nd, 2013, 08:43 PM
Fell off the face of the world for a while but finally sent out 10 replies, and have about a dozen more to go. :)

TheRoXFiles
August 3rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
I finally (!!!) started writing a couple letters now, after about a month of being extremely busy.

A word of warning: My letters are probably going to get shorter. I've had to put the penpal letters on hold this past month because I've been super busy at work, as usual...but I've also begun doing some personal writing. I want to invest more time in writing my stories, since I haven't written any stories for myself for years. The drought's over...the writer's block is gone...and I know that I'm going to want to keep writing. Keep those creative juices flowing. So...I will still respond to the letters I've got, but yeah...just know it'll take me more time to respond and my letters are most likely going to be on the short side from here on out.

Tracy Lee
August 3rd, 2013, 09:50 AM
That is great news, though, congratulations RoxFiles!!!

Tracy Lee
August 3rd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Five more written today, all to brand new addresses in the pen pal thread! :)

TheRoXFiles
August 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks! Btw, one of the two letters I've written so far was for you :)

ETA: Uh...I've just found out that I've got a bit of an issue here. When I get penpal letters, I keep them in a plastic document wallet. I forgot to take my last batch of letters I'd responded to out of the wallet, though--and now I've got new letters mixed in with the ones I've responded to.

If you've written to me within the past month or so and you've been waiting for a response to me but never received one, please let me know via PM. I'm not ignoring you...more like I'm a bit disorganized on my end. XD

KrazyIvan
August 3rd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Five in total in the reply pile. One reply in the works but realistically its going to be Monday before I get any replies out. I need to buy more stamps.

Bogon07
August 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks! Btw, one of the two letters I've written so far was for you :)

ETA: Uh...I've just found out that I've got a bit of an issue here. When I get penpal letters, I keep them in a plastic document wallet. I forgot to take my last batch of letters I'd responded to out of the wallet, though--and now I've got new letters mixed in with the ones I've responded to.

If you've written to me within the past month or so and you've been waiting for a response to me but never received one, please let me know via PM. I'm not ignoring you...more like I'm a bit disorganized on my end. XD

Sounds like the way my InCo letter management system is working these days.
Yesterday I discovered I'd put some-one's letter into another's envelope of rec'd letters.

Bought my stamps today. More pictures of the Queen.

woosang
August 6th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Bah! I'm sticking with the horses.

KrazyIvan
August 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM
One went out yesterday with a second in the works. 3 are international mail and one domestic. I will be working on the international replies first.

Frank
August 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Two going out today!

:)

spotted and speckled
August 7th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I did!

Now ask me if it's in the mail yet....

cwent2
August 7th, 2013, 06:37 PM
One in

one out

KrazyIvan
August 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM
One out and one in.

earthdawn
August 8th, 2013, 11:04 PM
2 in and 2 out .....

I have discovered I write really really slow lol

:lazy2:

caribbean_skye
August 13th, 2013, 05:59 PM
1 out today (finally). I think I've reached the point where other than maybe 2 people, I owe everyone letters. Will be working on that for the next few weeks.

Just how slow do you write? I find that responding to an average letter takes me 2 hours to write. *sighs deeply*

earthdawn
August 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
1 out today (finally). I think I've reached the point where other than maybe 2 people, I owe everyone letters. Will be working on that for the next few weeks.

Just how slow do you write? I find that responding to an average letter takes me 2 hours to write. *sighs deeply*

2 pages on A5 size paper takes about an hour... maybe it just feels slow...

But I am really glad I joined in as it gets me writing more, and i really need to !

caribbean_skye
August 13th, 2013, 06:15 PM

But I am really glad I joined in as it gets me writing more, and i really need to !

2 sheets of paper (4 pages, sometimes 5) takes me about 2 hours. I wouldn't say it feels slow, just that I'm surprised that 2 hours have flown by since I started the letter.

I need to write more also, just need to clear space to write.

tiffanyhenschel
August 13th, 2013, 06:52 PM
How did I just now discover this thread? I received one in today from Ontario. Two are stamped and ready to go out to Alberta and Kentucky.

KrazyIvan
August 13th, 2013, 09:36 PM
One out today, one in yesterday.

heath
August 13th, 2013, 11:41 PM
So, I'm jumping in late but 6 out, none in...

earthdawn
August 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM
LOL>.. when a wax seal does not make it ...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac10/thevaporcafe/138F2406-91D0-4D56-BEE4-560592F86C8D-4443-00000179AD7B9467_zps8d815e27.jpg (http://s880.photobucket.com/user/thevaporcafe/media/138F2406-91D0-4D56-BEE4-560592F86C8D-4443-00000179AD7B9467_zps8d815e27.jpg.html)

KrazyIvan
August 14th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Yup, I have had a few of those.

cwent2
August 14th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Well the green Wax I used made it ------- lol

It Was a W just in case you were wondering

And now I know my letter made it

Mayhaps I will look into the flexible wax?

LOL

ThriveToScribe
August 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Well the green Wax I used made it ------- lol

It Was a W just in case you were wondering

And now I know my letter made it

Mayhaps I will look into the flexible wax?

LOL

I like the flexible wax (I have J. Herbin) BUT if you live in a hot climate, be careful not to put your mail on your dashboard while you're driving to the Post Office, even a short distance. I managed to "attach" two bills to mine, all three envelopes happily clinging together with dark red "glue" from France.
Needless to say, I had to return home and redo the envelopes. The hard wax might not do that, but it would be rejected by the USPS and there's a surcharge to hand-stamp it.
Just a word to the wise, and otherwise.

writingrav
August 15th, 2013, 04:34 AM
I've used both and both survive (or not) at about the same rate. One makes it through unscathed about once every third letter.

Tracy Lee
August 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
You could say I did some letter writing today! 10 so far, and 9 still in my basket for replies. I hope to do a few more before Monday's post. :-) But now I must do something else as my hand and shoulder need a break.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Feardorcha
August 25th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Two in, three out and now in search of more addresses.

spotted and speckled
August 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM
2 leaving in the morning, 3 to go. Two of the upcoming letters will be Looooong.

Bohemond76
August 26th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Two out to US and Czech Rep. One in from Misses Woosang from Aussieland :)

cwent2
August 26th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Two out today.

earthdawn
August 26th, 2013, 02:43 PM
1 in and 1 out ..... :)

Tracy Lee
August 26th, 2013, 05:53 PM
A total of 13 headed out today to find their homes. I only wrote three more on Sunday before I totally crapped out and got lazy. :-)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

earthdawn
August 26th, 2013, 07:35 PM
A total of 13 headed out today to find their homes. I only wrote three more on Sunday before I totally crapped out and got lazy. :-)

OK .. I need some more friends... I post "1 in and 1 out" ... and you post that ^ below me lol

heath
August 28th, 2013, 02:45 PM
2 out today...

Feardorcha
August 29th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Three out today and finally caught up

heath
August 29th, 2013, 12:33 PM
3 more out today.

Most of mine are first contacts or friends that reply via email so I have very little coming my way. Need another fpg in your list? Feel free to send me something.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Mod_wolves
August 29th, 2013, 01:42 PM
One written a few days ago. Struggling to find time to get it to the post so apologise for the late replies!

imjustmea
August 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum and looking to correspond with folks around the world. I'm planning on writing a few postcards tomorrow during a museum visit so send me your address if you are interested in a little something from Montreal.

Cheers!
maria elena

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

yipe
August 31st, 2013, 12:51 AM
I have a reply I need to write and send, but I'm a little intimidated. DO NOT GOOGLE PEN PALS, they will always be a way better person than you are.

KrazyIvan
August 31st, 2013, 10:45 AM
I can relate to the intimidation factor. I think for the most part, people just want to write letters and meet new people from far off lands. Don't let it bother you. Two letters went out yesterday. Overseas. I have no idea if my repurposed road atlas envelopes are making it through the mail system yet.

Feardorcha
August 31st, 2013, 02:44 PM
Two out today, both to new addresses.

yipe
August 31st, 2013, 04:18 PM
I can relate to the intimidation factor. I think for the most part, people just want to write letters and meet new people from far off lands. Don't let it bother you. Two letters went out yesterday. Overseas. I have no idea if my repurposed road atlas envelopes are making it through the mail system yet.

Well it helps to know other people can relate.

I'm very curious to know what a "repurposed road atlas envelope" is.

Tracy Lee
August 31st, 2013, 04:33 PM

Well it helps to know other people can relate.

I'm very curious to know what a "repurposed road atlas envelope" is.

I am betting he uses old maps and folds them and glues them to make envelopes because he's just that kind of creative guy. ;) I bought mine already made because I am not that creative. :p I never think of any of my pen pals as being "better" people, just people with accomplishments and stories very different than my own and by sharing those we enrich one another's lives. (Tissue anyone?) So write and share and have no worries. This is about the connection you make. We are all geeks here, and thus by definition we are cool. :cool:

Tracy Lee
August 31st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Seven written today but with six in this week I am still behind. But I'm getting there!!

KrazyIvan
August 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM
Tracy has got it but I use washi tape to keep them together because I'm impatient and can't wait for them to dry.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7356/9618963076_066efd6ff7_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/9618963076/)
Prepping more atlas envelopes. #GSSMD #snailmail (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/9618963076/) by IvanRomero (http://www.flickr.com/people/ivan_romero/), on Flickr

tiffanyhenschel
August 31st, 2013, 07:00 PM
I am several letters behind because school started this week. I was running from the time I got up at 5 until I fell into bed at 10. I have half a letter to Ontario written and will finish it tomorrow. Then on Monday I am looking forward to relaxing with some pen and paper catching up. :)

To those who feel intimidated by other people's pen pal exchanges, just relax and have fun with it! You will write and expand at your own pace. And don't worry about falling behind. We all do at times. It's ok.

Tracy Lee
August 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Tracy has got it but I use washi tape to keep them together because I'm impatient and can't wait for them to dry.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7356/9618963076_066efd6ff7_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/9618963076/)
Prepping more atlas envelopes. #GSSMD #snailmail (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan_romero/9618963076/) by IvanRomero (http://www.flickr.com/people/ivan_romero/), on Flickr

You totally Rock, Ivan. I should try this sometime. I have old maps and atlas books running out of my ears.

fncll
August 31st, 2013, 11:42 PM
I like to make envelopes from atlases, maps, magazine pages, scrapbook paper... Here are a few Piles I made recently:

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/fncll/9556661260/

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/fncll/9556662232/

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/fncll/9553875467/

AndyT
September 1st, 2013, 03:08 AM
I like to make envelopes from atlases, maps, magazine pages, scrapbook paper...

You make a very crisp (and well sealed!) envelope, Chris. In fact I was prompted to have a go:

Sailor Kenshin
September 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Those. Are. Kewl!

fncll
September 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Great envelopes, Andy

ThriveToScribe
September 1st, 2013, 03:05 PM

2 sheets of paper (4 pages, sometimes 5) takes me about 2 hours. I wouldn't say it feels slow, just that I'm surprised that 2 hours have flown by since I started the letter.

I need to write more also, just need to clear space to write.

That's a problem I have, clearing space to write amongst the clutter on my desk. If the desk isn't clear, I get distracted with everything that's there. And it's mostly unanswered letters. Life gives way to serious entropy as one gets older!

ThriveToScribe
September 1st, 2013, 03:09 PM

What a fabulous idea! They look so neat and "inviting". The pinnacle of recycling! I don't know if I'm left-brain enough to accomplish this. Thanks, Ivan!

heath
September 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM

What a fabulous idea! They look so neat and "inviting". The pinnacle of recycling! I don't know if I'm left-brain enough to accomplish this. Thanks, Ivan!

I too love this idea! I have actually received one from a contact I made on here from Alaska so I know they can go through the mail... but, does anyone have a link to info on what the USPS says about these types of envelopes? Are there any restrictions? Can these be sent overseas?

KrazyIvan
September 1st, 2013, 10:02 PM
I have sent two to Australia and I think at least one has made it. Thank you for the kind words on the envelope. I just unglued a regular envelope and trace it onto the road atlas paper. It's pretty self explanatory once you have your template.

Tracy Lee
September 2nd, 2013, 05:55 AM
I have sent two to Australia and I think at least one has made it. Thank you for the kind words on the envelope. I just unglued a regular envelope and trace it onto the road atlas paper. It's pretty self explanatory once you have your template.

So simple it's ingenious. Now I have no excuse to not try.

TSherbs
September 2nd, 2013, 05:21 PM
Yes, to a nephew off to college for first semester

ps: I like the home-made envelope ideas above. I will make some! So, thanks....

Tracy Lee
September 2nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
One more today to go with the 8 from Saturday's marathon. That wiped out my normally well tended stamp stash so off to the post office for more tomorrow. I am grateful it is just two floors down from me. No excuses, though clearly my supply has been neglected. :-)

tiffanyhenschel
September 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
Three out today :)

cwent2
September 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
1 out

Pensivedoc
September 3rd, 2013, 12:42 PM

Those are cool!!

Pensivedoc
September 3rd, 2013, 12:44 PM
One out to my mom, and another out to a friend in Seattle.

TSherbs
September 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
I send at least ten out for every one I receive. Way it is.

tiffanyhenschel
September 3rd, 2013, 08:09 PM
One in from Oregon, one out to Arizona

earthdawn
September 3rd, 2013, 10:00 PM
Got one going out tomorrow morning in my new "Ivan" inspired envelopes !

writingrav
September 4th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Very cool looking. Well done!

KrazyIvan
September 4th, 2013, 12:08 PM
I have to agree! Very nice earthdawn!

heath
September 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
3 Out... 1 to Scotland, 1 to NY and one local.

Feardorcha
September 5th, 2013, 09:55 AM
One out and two to post (left them on my desk)

heath
September 5th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Since this is where I got the idea I thought I'd post this in this thread. I made my first "Atlas Envelope" today. I give myself an A for effort.

The first to reply to this post and pm me their address gets a letter mailed to them in it!
No ladies please. Protecting my marriage since 2005!

Feardorcha
September 5th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Since this is where I got the idea I thought I'd post this in this thread. I made my first "Atlas Envelope" today. I give myself an A for effort.

The first to reply to this post and pm me their address gets a letter mailed to them in it!
No ladies please. Protecting my marriage since 2005!

PM sent

yipe
September 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Yes, I finally did. I received a letter about ten days ago(!) and finally posted the reply today. I was waiting to get my Clairefontaine paper. I was originally going to reply on copier paper, but then the letter I received was on BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, very thin paper (I think it was onionskin) and I just couldn't reply until I had something nicer.

EDIT: OHMYGOSH and I got another letter today!

cwent2
September 6th, 2013, 07:08 PM
two in two out

heath
September 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM
5 out...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tracy Lee
September 7th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Five written for me too, I plan to clear my basket tomorrow while watching football. Then all will go in the post Monday.

ThriveToScribe
September 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Two finished, one more for today and then to the Post Office for tomorrow's mail pickup.

heath
September 8th, 2013, 10:29 PM
4 out.

writingrav
September 9th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Two out across two oceans.

heath
September 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM
4 Out.

1 international but not over any oceans and 1 over an ocean but not international. The former cost $1.10, the latter, just $.46.

Bogon07
September 10th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Started on the 1st one in over three weeks.

KrazyIvan
September 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM
I've been carrying around a couple because I keep forgetting domestic postage. I have international postage so one out to beyond the Atlantic.

heath
September 11th, 2013, 08:52 AM
8 out. 6 domestic and 2 international.

caribbean_skye
September 11th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I'm slowly getting letters out (1 earlier today and currently working on another one). My stack is now 17 deep. Hoping to have this caught up fairly soon *keeps fingers crossed*

I love the idea of making ones envelopes, thanks to those of you who shared your artistic talent with us. I have all of the supplies so once I have these caught up some may see some interesting envelopes.

Feardorcha
September 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
1 in, 4 out (sorry to everyone for the delays).

Bohemond76
September 12th, 2013, 07:54 AM
2 out and one in from JBB ;)

cwent2
September 13th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I am hoping to have mail when I get home tonight so I may reply, If not I may have to expand my mailings.

ThriveToScribe
September 13th, 2013, 05:46 PM
4 Out.

1 international but not over any oceans and 1 over an ocean but not international. The former cost $1.10, the latter, just $.46.

Hmmm, how curious, Heath. I understand the International not being over an ocean (i.e. Canada, Mexico...) but how do you send a domestic letter over an ocean for only 46 cents? Maybe I need to brush up on my postal geography from Alabama USA.

ThriveToScribe
September 13th, 2013, 05:52 PM
:clap2:Received two gorgeous postcards from Montreal, Canada! Lovely surprise for the weekend, to sit and savour! :cheer2:

Tracy Lee
September 13th, 2013, 05:53 PM
4 Out.

Hmmm, how curious, Heath. I understand the International not being over an ocean (i.e. Canada, Mexico...) but how do you send a domestic letter over an ocean for only 46 cents? Maybe I need to brush up on my postal geography from Alabama USA.

Hawaii would do it.

heath
September 15th, 2013, 09:05 PM
4 Out.

Hawaii would do it.

Exactly.

Tracy Lee
September 16th, 2013, 03:20 AM
8 were dropped in the mailbox on my way out of town for a short trip to DC. I am staying up to date for now seems like!

ThriveToScribe
September 16th, 2013, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=heath;45325]4 Out.

Hawaii would do it.

Yikes, I thought of Alaska...but Hawaii missed the boat in my "little grey cells". Thanks for clueing me in, Tracy Lee.

heath
September 17th, 2013, 09:31 PM
1 in, 1 out.

Feardorcha
September 18th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Three domestic out. Two more to post internationally then I'm caught up.

heath
September 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM
One in, two out. I also used my first Johnny Cash stamp today!

Bogon07
September 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM
The original man in black !

Hopefully when I buy some new international stamps they will not still be the Queen of England.
It is about time the Post Office issued something interesting on them.

imjustmea
September 26th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Received my first letter this week! I will hopefully mailing two letters this week.

On the subject of stamps, Canada now has some really cool Superman stamps. I already picked up a couple of booklets.

Bogon07
September 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM
One domestic & one international ready to go.

KrazyIvan
October 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM
Two internationals on their way out.

Tracy Lee
October 1st, 2013, 05:45 PM
My little basket has been empty but two came in today so I will work on those tomorrow. And I have new pens just for that purpose! :-)

Carole
October 1st, 2013, 06:14 PM
My little basket has been empty but two came in today so I will work on those tomorrow. And I have new pens just for that purpose! :-)

Would those new pens happen to be Italian? ;) Beautiful. So maybe we should set up a "Tuscan Pencation and Nib Cruise" for pen peeps the world over? A bunch of pen geeks descend on the Visconti factory and go nuts? For S/O's not into pens, we could throw in some Wine Tours and Art Walks. Not a bad way to spend a week or two?

Tracy Lee
October 1st, 2013, 06:27 PM

Would those new pens happen to be Italian? ;) Beautiful. So maybe we should set up a "Tuscan Pencation and Nib Cruise" for pen peeps the world over? A bunch of pen geeks descend on the Visconti factory and go nuts? For S/O's not into pens, we could throw in some Wine Tours and Art Walks. Not a bad way to spend a week or two?

Yes, both Visconti so where do I sign up for this amazing time you have described? That sounds absolutely fantastic!!!! :-) I think I am up to 34 now. :thumbup::thumbup:

heath
October 1st, 2013, 08:11 PM
2 in. 6 out.

heath
October 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
1 out. It's been a long day but I got to one. Trying to do a bit more than just scratch out a reply these days but having a newborn makes it tough. Hopefully I'll get a few more this weekend.

cwent2
October 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
1 in 1 out

yipe
October 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Ugh, I'm trying to correspond, hard, but I'm paralyzed by how behind I am!

Last night I think I wrote maybe a paragraph in an hour.

Feardorcha
October 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM

Happens to all of us. Just take a break and revisit it when you feel ready. We'll all understand.

Also, bear in mind that your letters don't have to be multi-page tomes. Most would find a small note just as welcome.

heath
October 5th, 2013, 04:44 PM

Happens to all of us. Just take a break and revisit it when you feel ready. We'll all understand.

Also, bear in mind that your letters don't have to be multi-page tomes. Most would find a small note just as welcome.

Agreed.

Tracy Lee
October 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Four out today, two more in. So I have three to write tomorrow and the basket will be empty again. . .