PDA

View Full Version : Lots of genuine Montblanc rollerball, ballpoint and pencil refills for sale!

zaddick
August 11th, 2016, 04:46 PM
I have a lot of genuine MB refills for ballpoints and rollerballs left over from a bulk purchase of MB office supplies. Since I do not have any MB pens other than fountain pens I would like to sell these refills for a reasonable price to those who can use them. I also have the eraser ends for pencils and a few leads. Here is what I have for sale:

Ballpoint Refills
- Blue broad – ID # 15155 – 27 individually packaged refills (blister packs)
- Blue broad - ID # 15155 – 6 loose refills
- Blue fine – ID # 16220 – 35 individual refills
- Blue fine 10 pack – ID # 12969 – 2 10 packs
- Blue medium – ID # ? – 3 individual refills
- Black fine – ID # ? – 4 individual
- Black fine 10 pack – ID # 12968 – 1 10 pack
- Black Fine Mozart – ID # 35095 – 5 sealed blister pack of 5

Erasers
- LeGrand 10 pack – ID # 16492 – 14 of the 10 packs
- Solitaire, Noblesse, Classic 10 pack – ID # 16491 – 1 full pack, 1 pack of 5, and a few extras
- Mozart 20 packs – ID # 16493 – 7 boxes plus a partially full box

Rollerball refills
- Red medium 2 packs – ID # 16302 – 20 packs of 2
- Black medium – ID # ? – 1 individual refill
- Black fine – ID # ? – 1 sealed blister pack
- Black medium LeGrand rollerball marathon refill – ID # 12352 – 5 individual
- Black medium LeGrand rollerball refill – ID # ? – 2 individual refills
- Blue fine LeGrand rollerball refill 10 pack– ID # 16305 – 2 boxes of 10
- Blue fine LeGrand rollerball refill – ID # ? – 5 individual refills
- Blue medium LeGrand rollerball refill – ID # ? – 3 individual refills

Pencil leads
- 10 packs of 0.5MM leads – ID # 16400 – 9 packs
- 10 packs of 0.7MM leads – ID # 16440 – 1 pack

All appear to be new buy using the older packaging. I would say they are stock from the early to late 1990s or so. I can check the refills that are not sealed before shipping, but they should be completely fine. I prefer bulk purchases in order to minimize shipping costs for everyone. I have pictures of the items if needed and am happy to answer any questions.

These things are expensive from MB, like $50 to $10 a refill. Let’s make a deal that makes everyone happy. PM me with what you want and an offer. (please do not lowball me as you can see what they cost new from MB or Oficce Depot.) I prefer to keep this in the US to keep shipping costs lower, but I am open to international.

zaddick
March 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
BUMP - I have sold some of the above, but there is still a lot in my desk. I was reminded of them today when looking through my inks. If you need refills for MB and I have them listed above, let me know.