PDA

View Full Version : Modified Zebra Titanium nib Jinhao + Sheaffer School Pen Inset Nib

Jobesmirage
August 22nd, 2016, 07:43 AM
I have two pens here for sale:

The first is a modified Zebra G Titanium on a Jinhao x750. The pen is the standard Black Jinhao x750 pen with an international converter with the pen. The nib is a titanium zebra G nib that is very capable of flex. The feed has been cut into with a dremel to reduce skipping and to help it keep up with the flex. The dremel has been cut on the topside and a razor was used to deepen the ink channels after the dremel. The nib/feed keeps up and it is significantly better than the normal feed. The nib has also been set to its optional place with the cut of the zebra on the second spine of the feed. If wanted, I can include the original nib that came with the pen when I ship it out. - $15

The second pen I have for sale is a really good condition Sheaffer school pen with an inset nib. I would say that the pen was made sometime in the 70s when these nibs were popular. The nib itself is medium and made of steel. As you can tell from the picture the pen has not been used much at all and still has the original branding on the pen. You can still see the label for the cost of the pen and the Medium marking on the body. The pen will also come with the cartridge that it came with and it is compatible with sheaffer converters. $15

Shipping CONUS is included.

https://imgur.com/a/NYRbD